Ukraine for Reviewed Eastern Partnership
Ambassador of Ukraine to the EU Konstantin Yeliseyev called that European Union policy-makers to review their Eastern Partnership policy and separate Azerbaijan, Belarus and Armenia, Sputnik News informs.
"We can provide a policy of differentiation in the framework of ‘Eastern Partnership’ towards Azerbaijan, Belarus and Armenia."
"I think it's time to separate these three countries (Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) from Armenia, Azerbaijan and Belarus," Yeliseyev told a forum in Kiev, media reports.
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers Within the framework of the 26th OSCE Ministerial Conference in Bratislava, Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan participated in the meeting between the newly appointed EU High Representative for Foreign...
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: 10th Anniversary of the Eastern Partnership “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosted political scientist, PhD Narek Grigoryan, to discuss the 10th anniversary of the Eastern Partnership, EU policy and RA-EU relations.
- The EU EaP Future to Be Built on Dreams and Hopes Today the EU problem is not having similar agreements with the Eastern partners and moving forward with common principles, but not losing partners in the region and finding ways to deepen cooperation...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Armenia-EU New Agreement Outlines a Very Good Path for Future Partnership Armenia decides itself how far to go in this partnership taking into account that the country is a member of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Armenophobia Is the Last Line of Defense of Aliyev’s Power: Armenia's MFA Spokesperson
Artsakh's MFA Commented on Announcements of Ilham Aliyev
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Who Can No Longer Wear Face Masks Outdoors in Armenia?-New Decision
Greek Parliament Ratifies Armenia-EU CEPA
Trump Said His Administration Is Considering Banning the App TikTok
Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey
Armenia’s Deputy DM Gabriel Balayan Contracts Coronavirus
Serbs Storm Parliament after Virus Lockdown Announced
Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
The Embassy of Armenia Commented on the Desecration of the Armenian Genocide Memorial
Armenia Records 29820 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Armen Sarkissian Spoke on the Phone with the President of Latvia: Two Countries Possess Serious Potential for Cooperation
First Free Programs in the Healthcare Sphere are Being Brought to Life in Artsakh
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to Japan’s Prime Minister
Kalashnikov Factory in Armenia to Produce 50,000 Rifles Annually
Dolma Festival held in Odessa, Ukraine
Iran's Oil Storage Almost Full as Sanctions and Pandemic Weigh
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
North Korea Has No Plans to Hold Talks with US
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 6 km/h