Martin Schulz: ''EU Needs a Common European Government''
The crisis in Greece has shown that the EU needs a common European government. Such an opinion was expressed by Chairman of the European Parliament Martin Schulz in an interview with the German newspaper Stern.
"The decision on the main European issues can no longer be taken by national governments," - said Schultz. In his opinion, to solve European problems need to create common institutions. "At some point we will need a European government", - said the head of the European Parliament.
Schultz said that European leaders neglected the general interests of the EU, acting on the principle of "national - it's good, and European - is bad." In his opinion, the EU, which "is going through a serious crisis," it is necessary to change course in the policy of European integration.
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
- CNBC: Nine European Countries Say it is Time for "Corona Bonds" as Virus Death Toll Rises Corona bonds are a controversial issue that has been dividing the 27-country region. Conservative policymakers in countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Austria are often wary of the idea of issuing...
- Cyber Rapid Response Team Established by Six EU Countries Formed by civilian and military experts, the CRRTs will join neutralisation and investigation of dangerous cyber incidents virtually or, if necessary, physically.
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
Tragedy in Azerbaijan: Colors of Armenian Flag 'Discovered' in School Textbooks
Armenia Health Workers Fighting COVID-19 Honored with ''Hero of Our Time'' Special Award
Armenia Minister Meets With ROSATOM Director General in Vienna
Justin Trudeau Felicitates Armenians on Independence Day
Mayor Bowser proclaims September 21 as "Armenian Independence Day" in Washington, DC
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
France Determined to Support Armenia in Reforms Process: Macron Sends Congratulatory Message
Armenia 3rd President Sargsyan Visits Yerevan Military Pantheon (PHOTOS)
The Air Temperature Will Not Change Considerably
In His Message To Nikol Pashinyan, Mikhail Mishustin Highlights The Components Of Friendship And Allied Partnership In Russian-Armenian Relations
German President Congratulates Armenian Counterpart on Independence Day
Armenia MOD Has no Information About Death of Azerbaijan Soldier - news.am
We Will Join Efforts To Ensure Artsakh’s And Armenia’s Development: Nikol Pashinyan Meets With Arayik Harutyunyan
PM Watches Festive Flight of Armenian Air Force
Tbilisi TV Tower lit in National Flag Colors of Armenia
PM Pays Tribute to Armenian Soldiers Who Perished for Motherland’s Independence
The Eternity Of Our Sovereign Statehood Is At The Core Of Our National Agenda: Nikol Pashinyan
Today’s Challenges Reaffirm the Importance of our Partnership: Donald Trump Congratulates Nikol Pashinyan
RF President Vladimir Putin Congratulates Armenian Prime Minister on Independence Day
Armenia MOD On Azerbaijan President's Statement: Well, He Will Not Blame Himself
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Iran to Hold Presidential Elections on June 18, 2021
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Internal Investigation to Be Carried Out over the Case of Disoriented Armenian Officer: MOD Spokesperson
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Wind: 15 km/h