US and Turkey Made a Final Technical Agreement against IS
During a joint news conference with his Turkish Cypriot counterpart in Ankara Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said that the United States and Turkey have finalized the technical details of Ankara’s participation in the anti-Islamic State campaign, Sputnik News reports, referring to Turkish Anadolu Agency.
As it is reported, Cavusoglu did not provide details about Turkey’s participation in the campaign, but said that the deal had been signed by the US and Turkish defense chiefs.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to Justin Trudeau
Arayik Harutyunyan Handed in High State Awards to a Group of Artsakh Republic Investigation Committee Employees
Trump Says He is Becoming 'More and More Angry at China' over Spreading Virus
Mississippi Governor Signs Bill Removing state Flag with Confederate Emblem
Three Deadly Blasts Rock Ethiopian Capital during Protests
Armenia Records 26065 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Convened an Enlarged Consultation on the Assessment of the Situation in the Agricultural Sphere and Community Issues
Japan to Provide Armenia with 3.7 Million USD for Acquiring Medical Equipment
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Warns Converting Hagia Sophia into a Mosque, Could Turn Christians against Islam
Schiff Wants US to Impose Sanctions against Russia
Macron Accused Turkey of Massively Importing Jihadists into Libya
New Projects are Envisaged in Hadrout
Armenia's President Says He will not Sign Amendments to Law on Constitutional Court
The Import Duty Relief for Certain Agricultural and Medical products will not Apply Starting July 1
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 6 km/h