US and Turkey Made a Final Technical Agreement against IS
During a joint news conference with his Turkish Cypriot counterpart in Ankara Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said that the United States and Turkey have finalized the technical details of Ankara’s participation in the anti-Islamic State campaign, Sputnik News reports, referring to Turkish Anadolu Agency.
As it is reported, Cavusoglu did not provide details about Turkey’s participation in the campaign, but said that the deal had been signed by the US and Turkish defense chiefs.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attended Concert Dedicated to 91st Anniversary of Hovhannes Chekijian
Angela Merkel Visits Auschwitz for the First Time as Germany's Chancellor
Government Continues Discussing Public Agencies’ Budget Requests
We're Acquiring New Weapons: Armenia’s Deputy Defense Minister
Armenian Military Will Have Special Army Sports Club for Distinguished Athlete Conscripts
Mistake Has Occurred while Publishing the Translation of the Text: Armenia's MFA
Unprecedented New Year and Christmas Celebrations Expected in Yerevan: Municipality of Yerevan
PM: State Budget of Armenia Exceeds by AMD 89 Billion in 2019
Armenia Acquired Unprecedented Quantity of Arms, Ammunition Since May 2018: Nikol Pashinyan
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Reaffirmed Armenia’s Priorities in the Karabakh Peaceful Settlement Process
Transport Chaos as Strike Against Macron Reforms Enters Day Two
Pashinyan: Armenia Economic Growth is Highest in Post-Soviet Expanse
Cyprus to Launch Hague Court Case Over Turkey’s Gas Drilling
Japanese Scientist Takeo Kanade Awarded RA State Prize for Global IT Contribution
Roadways are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Resolution on Recognizing Armenian Genocide Blocked in US Senate
OSCE Minsk Group calls on the sides to engage in good faith substantive negotiations without artificial delays or conditions
Johnson Says Britain Can Soon Stop Talking about Brexit if He Wins Vote
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 8 km/h