Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links
Turkish police have detained seven over suspected links to the Islamic State (ISIS) during raids conducted in several provinces, Cumhuriyet reported on Sunday.
Seven were detained during late night raids of several homes in Istanbul, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Kilis and Bursa on Sunday.
One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over Iraq's announcement comes two days after the Russian military declared it had accomplished its mission of defeating IS in neighbouring Syria.
- Turkey's Erdogan, Germany's Scholz to Hold Talks in Ankara on Ukraine It has said the invasion is unacceptable and voiced support for Ukraine, but has also opposed sanctions on Moscow, while offering to mediate.
- Blinken and Cavusoglu Discuss Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations According to the State Department, the interlocutors discussed the normalization of Turkish-Armenian relations and additional steps the US could take to support these efforts.
- Turkey’s Leader Met Two E.U. Presidents. The Woman Among Them Didn’t Get a Chair Von der Leyen stood staring at them, gestured with her right hand and appeared to say "um" or "ehm."
- EU Freezes Turkey Sanctions Plan Work has stopped on additional blacklistings of Turkish individuals, and we are not talking of economic sanctions anymore.
- NATO Chief Expresses 'Serious Concerns' Over Turkey's Actions Though it has been a NATO member since 1952, Turkey has angered members of the alliance over the last few years in a string of moves.
Ottawa Introduces Bill to Ban Russia's Putin and 1,000 Others From Entering Country
The President in Azerbaijan: I Expect Lithuania-Azerbaijan Economic Relations to Intensify
Extraordinary Sitting of National Assembly to Be Convened
Peskov Spoke About the Preparation of Another Direct Line with Putin
Estonian President Karis Admitted That Russia Cannot Be Completely Isolated
Pashinyan Receives Executive Director of World Trade Centers Association
Joint Extraordinary Session of CSTO PA Standing Commissions Held in Online Format
Russian Foreign Ministry Calls Ongoing Protests in Armenia Country’s Internal Affair
Iran Ready for Gas Swap from Turkmenistan to Armenia: Javad Owji
New Amnesty International Report Documents Azeri Crimes Against Older Armenians in Karabakh Conflict
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Letter to the President of Kazakhstan on Birthday
Weather Forecast in Armenia
EU To Give Ukraine 500 Million Euros More In Military Aid, Borrell Says
President Harutyunyan Signed a Number of Laws
Armenian Representatives Won 11 gold, 5 Silver and 6 Bronze Medals at European Championship
US Senate Passes $40B Ukraine Aid In Procedural Vote
USA President Biden’s Meeting with Prime Minister Mitsotakis of Greece
U.S. Air Force Says It Conducted Successful Hypersonic Weapon Test
Foreign Minister of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Brussels
President Zelensky Confirms Evacuation of Troops from Besieged Azovstal Plant in Ukraine
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Artsakh Can Never Be a Part of Azerbaijan, State Minister Reiterates
Arayik Harutyunyan Received Members of the Artsakh Football Federation
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Chaired a Security Council Sitting
Lazar Serebryakov, Russian Admiral of Armenian Descent, One of the Founders of Novorossiysk
Turkey Not Positive Concerning Sweden’s, Finland’s Possible Joining NATO: Erdogan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Finland Sees No Direct Military Threats from Russia: Permanent Representative to NATO
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Prime Minister Received the Minister of Sport of the Russian Federation Oleg Matytsin
Wind: 1.03 km/h