Turkish Police Detain 7 Over ISIS Links
Turkish police have detained seven over suspected links to the Islamic State (ISIS) during raids conducted in several provinces, Cumhuriyet reported on Sunday.
Seven were detained during late night raids of several homes in Istanbul, Osmaniye, Gaziantep, Kilis and Bursa on Sunday.
One suspect is believed to be responsible for ISIS training camps that train some 2000 foreign militants per year, the daily said citing a statement by Turkey's interior ministry.
- Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State "The United States will continue to lead the coalition and the world on this essential security effort," Pompeo said as he opened a day of talks in Washington.
- Pentagon Chief Urges Turkey to Stay Focused on Fighting Islamic State Relations between the United States and Turkey, allies within the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, have become frayed by their diverging interests in the Syrian civil war.
- US Will Maintain Military Presence in Syria after the Defeat of IS "We cannot make the same mistakes that were made in 2011," Tillerson said to an audience that included former Secretaries of State Condoleezza Rice and George Shultz, noting that the Islamic State and...
- Isis Use of Hobby Drones as Weapons Tests Chinese Makers The first X-8 in a conflict zone was spotted in 2015 by Kurdish forces near the Mosul Dam in Iraq, while in October 2016 a bomb-laden X-8 killed two Kurdish soldiers and injured two French commandos in...
- Iraq Declares War With Islamic State Is Over Iraq's announcement comes two days after the Russian military declared it had accomplished its mission of defeating IS in neighbouring Syria.
- Trump Offers Trade Deal, Sanctions Workaround to Erdogan The offer is likely to infuriate at least some of the overwhelming House majority that voted last month to impose sanctions on Turkey over its assault into Syria, and a bipartisan group of senators who...
- Putin, Erdogan hold talks on Syria by phone The Turkish presidential office said that at the talks the presidents discussed "bilateral relations and future steps to increase trade".
- Erdogan Says Turkey Will Let Refugees into Europe if EU does not Support It Turkey aims to establish a "safe zone" in northeast Syria, where it says up to 2 million Syrian refugees can settle once the region is cleared of the Kurdish YPG militia.
- State Department Opposes Turkey Sanctions, Genocide Resolution The measure, H.R. 4695, would sanction senior Turkish officials and prohibit them from entering the U.S. It would also bar the transfer of US defense materiel to Turkey for use in Syria, and it would require...
- Recognize the Armenian Genocide: The Jerusalem Post
Armenia’s High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs Travels to Ukraine on Working Visit
Venice Floods: Italy to Declare State of Emergency Over Damage
PM Pashinyan: "High Economic Mood Instills Hope for Economic Growth in 2020"
Netherland’s Parliament Suggests Opening Embassy in Armenia in Support of Armenian Government
Bolivia crisis: UN chief Sends Envoy to Support Peace, Amidst Renewed Clashes
"The Development of the Military-Industrial Complex is of Paramount Importance" – Military-Industrial Committee Рolds Meeting
Snow Chaos in France
U.S. Warns Egypt of Sanctions Over Russian Warplane Purchase
Garo Paylan: Erdogan is Praising Genocide
Pompeo: US "Will Continue to Lead" Fight Against Islamic State
Russian MFA Condemns Killing of Armenian Priests in Syria
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artur Javadyan: Central Bank is Concerned About Growth Rate of Consumer Loans
Pashinyan to Visit Italy
President Sarkissian Hosts Film Director Jivan Avetisyan
Armenian President Holds Farewell Meeting with Greek Ambassador
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Chaired the Meeting of the Government
Erdogan Says He Gave Trump Back Letter Warning Not to Be ‘Fool’
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
Islamic Jihad Says Ceasefire with Israel Agreed
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Erdogan Demands US Hand Over SDF Chief to Turkey
Lori is a Splendid Textbook for Learning About our Native Land, While Vanadzor is One of its Most Significant and Beautiful Pages. Armen Sarkissian
Turkish Foreign Minister Hold Talks with U.S.'s Pompeo: Sources
Donald Trump to Pay $2 mln to Settle New York Attorney General Civil Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation and His Children
Wind: 4 km/h