The Flag of Palestine Raised in New York
In front of the United Nations in New York for the first time the flag of the Palestinian Authority was raised, Euronews reports.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations on September 10.
Raising the flag was dedicated to the speech of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas at the General Assembly of the UN. His speech was entirely devoted to the relations between Palestine and Israel. The Palestinian leader accused Israel of using force on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Mahmoud Abbas said that Palestine no longer considers itself bound by the agreements signed with Israel in the mid-nineties.
Other materials on this subject
- UN Secretary-General Condemns Attack Near Russian Embassy in Kabul The secretary-general conveys his condolences to the families of the deceased and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured.
- Armen Sarkissian Congratulates Antonio Guterres on the Re-Election as Secretary General of the Organization President of the Republic Armen Sarkissian sent a congratulatory message to Antonio Guterres on his re-election as Secretary-General of the United Nations.
- UN Secretary General Called COVID-19 a Number One Global Security Threat The coronavirus pandemic has gotten out of hand and the number of its victims will soon surpass 1 mln, Antonio Guterres said. "Soon, we will pass the grimmest of milestones: 1 million lives lost to the...
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Addressed a Letter to the UN Secretary The assistance and access of the United Nations specialized agencies including and especially of the World Health Organization to the people residing in the conflict-affected areas is essential in this...
- UN's Guterres Criticizes Trump's Move to Cut WHO Funding “The lessons learned will be essential to effectively address similar challenges, as they may arise in the future. But now is not that time,” the UN leader continued in a statement.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0.51 km/h
Wind: 0.51 km/h