The US Explained Why it Refused to Accept the Delegation Headed by Medvedev
The American administration did not see the need for contacts with the delegation led by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, as it does not believe that Russia is making a constructive contribution to the fight against extremists of IS. This was announced by White House spokesman Josh Ernest, Interfax reports.
"The stated goal of this delegation, which was announced by Vladimir Putin, was to promote military cooperation, coordination between the US and Russia. To be honest, we said that we are not interested in this as long as Russia does not seek to make a constructive contribution in our efforts to fight against the IS," he said at a briefing in Washington.
"Russia has its own plans. These plans it performs now alone," he added.
- Leaders of EU Members Call for Ceasing Hostilities in Syria's Idlib The offensive by Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces is aimed at recapturing remaining opposition-held areas and has triggered the biggest single wave of fleeing civilians in Syria's nine-year war.
- Russia, Turkey, Iran Working to Agree on Date for Syria Summit Russian Presidential Envoy for the Middle East and Africa and Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov earlier told TASS that a trilateral Russian-Iranian-Turkish summit could be held in Tehran in early...
- Turkey will Hit Syrian Government Forces Anywhere if Troops Hurt: Erdogan Speaking in Ankara, Erdogan said Turkey is determined to push Syrian government forces beyond Turkish observation posts in the northwestern Idlib region by the end of February. “We will do this by any...
- The Syrian Army Took Control Of Saraqeb The Syrian army has taken control of a strategic northwestern crossroads town, its latest gain in a weeks-long offensive against the country's last major rebel bastion,
- Joint Turkish-Russian Patrol In Northern Syria Was Canceled Joint Turkish-Russian patrol scheduled for today in northern Syria’s Ayn al-Arab was canceled after Syrian regime attacks targeted Turkish soldiers in Idlib
Azerbaijan's Reports on Sabotage are Total Disinformation and "Fairytales"- Artsrun Hovhannisyan
MFA: 35 Armenia Citizens Applied to Tehran Embassy Due to Spread of Coronavirus in Iran
Armenian FM says Artsakh People’s Right to Self-Determination was, Remains on Settlement Agenda
Iran Coronavirus Death Toll Reaches 12
We do Not Have Any Coronavirus Infection Case in Armenia- Pashinyan
Slovakia FM Visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
Roads in Armenia are Mainly Passable
Azerbaijan Opened Fire In The Direction Of Armenianian Positions
Slovakia Remains Very Important Partner of Armenia – Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
About the Great Lent
Armenian FM Extends Condolences to Families of Van Devastating Earthquake Victims
Armenian President Congratulates Estonian Counterpart on Independence Day
Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Down and Go Up Equally
Armenia's Embassy in Iran Temporarily Suspends Work of Consular Section
Bako Sahakyan and Nikol Pashinyan Convened a Working Consultation
Armenian Apostolic Church Celebrates Eve of Great Lent or Great Barekendan
Iran Records 5th Coronavirus Death
"Interaction between Armenia and Artsakh is the key to our people’s security": Nikol Pashinyan
Ara Shahverdyan, Robert Beglaryan Elected Members of Iranian Parliament
Azerbaijan Violates Truce 190 Times Past Week
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
Armenian Human Rights Activist Was Searched Naked in Turkey (video)