Russia Called the Only Condition of Mending Relations with Turkey
"Russia-Turkey relations are not at their best, to put it mildly. As you know, we are not to be blamed for the worsening of the relations. We are ready to unfreeze them if the Turkish leadership recognizes its responsibility in downing a Russian aircraft over Syrian territory. However, there are not such hints from the Turkish side," Matvienko said.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
White House Spokesperson uses Armenian Genocide Term During her Briefing
Nikol Pashinyan Says State of Emergency to Probably Be Extended in Armenia
Armenia's Defense Minister Discussed Issue of Armenian Citizens Held Captive in Azerbaijan with the Head of ICRC Delegation
PM: We See the Way Out in Citizens’ Improved Behavior and Collaboration
New Multi-Apartment District in Stepanakert Will Be Composed of 300 Apartments
State Flags of Armenia and Russia Waving on the Border Symbolize our Friendly Relations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Armenia FM: January 2020 Meeting in Geneva Was Complementing our Work
Moscow-Yerevan Chartered Flight to be Operated on July 8
Italian Composer Ennio Morricone Dies at 91
The Quarantine Measures Will Be Tightened: Artsakh Republic President Gave New Instructions at the Sitting of the Commandant Office
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 8 km/h