Israel Ready to Start Direct Bilateral Talks with Palestine
Israel is ready for direct bilateral peace talks with the Palestinians. This was said in a communique of the Office of the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, TASS reports.
"Israel is ready to immediately start negotiations without preconditions," the document states. Netanyahu’s office explained that this statement is "Israel's reaction to the initiative of France."
Earlier, Foreign Minister of France, Jean-Marc Eyraud said that Paris intends to hold an international meeting on May 30 at the ministerial level devoted to the peaceful settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Up to 30 countries can take part in it, but not the Israelis and Palestinians.
"The best way to end the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is to hold direct bilateral talks," the statement of Netanyahu’s office said.
- Trump Administration Preparing to Roll out Kushner’s Israeli-Palestinian "Peace Plan": Sources Potential causes for delay could include the upcoming holidays of Passover and Ramadan.
- Palestinian-Israeli Conflict: Why Is the Game Ruled by Israel? Tensions have flared up again in Gaza recently. Israel has blocked the border with Gaza and is deploying army. Earlier Israel, despite the ceasefire reached by the Egyptian mediation, struck the military...
- Eurovision 2019 to Be Canceled? The Eurovision song contest may be cancelled amid conflict escalation between Israel and Palestine. .
- Trump’s Decision Over Golan Heights May Create a Mess US president Donald Trump made his next controversial Twitter post, “After 52 years it is time for the United States to fully recognize Israel’s Sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which is of critical...
- Israel Strikes 100 Targets in Gaza in Response to Rockets Fired at Tel Aviv Shortly thereafter, alarms sounded again in Israel's south. The Israeli army said two rockets were launched from Gaza, one of them intercepted by Iron Dome. No injuries or damages were reported.
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Incorrect to State Growth of Poverty in Russia: Peskov
Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople to Elect Interim Leader
Turkey Says US Ultimatum Over S-400 'Not in Spirit of Alliance'
India's Heatwave Turns Deadly
Kazakhstan Updates Tally of Protest Arrests to Nearly 4,000
Xi Jinping to Discuss Denuclearisation with Kim Jong Un During Visit to North Korea
Turkey Orders Arrest of 128 Military Personnel Over Suspected Gulen Links
Trump Set to Formally Launch Reelection Campaign at Orlando Rally
Iran Will Not Wage War Against Any Nation, Says Iranian President
Nikol Pashinyan: “Hayastan All-Armenian Fund Should Become our National Budget”
Syria Says It Doesn't Want to Fight With Turkey
Former Uefa President Michel Platini Arrested Over Awarding of 2022 World Cup to Qatar
Artsakh-France Friendship Circle Statement
China Calls on US to Stop ‘Extreme Pressure’ on Iran
Iran Says Will Breach Uranium Stockpile Limit in 10 Days
US to Send 1,000 More Troops to Middle East
Comment by Spokesperson of the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Ani Sargsyan to the Aparaj Agency
Egypt’s Former President Morsi Buried, a Day After Courtroom Death
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Wind: 15 km/h