Israeli Aircraft Strike in Gaza
EPA / UPG
Israeli aircraft attacked targets in the Gaza Strip early on Wednesday morning, the IDF spokesperson's unit said, as another barrage of rockets from the coastal enclave landed in southern Israel, The Jerusalem Post reports.
Hours earlier, a rocket fired by HAMAS in Gaza struck the coastal Israeli city of Ashdod, wounding two people, at the same time as Israel and two Gulf Arab states signed agreements in Washington to establish formal relations.
The IDF said on Wednesday morning that IAF aircraft attacked ten Hamas targets, including a training base and a munitions factory. The airstrikes came in retaliation after 13 rocket launches from the Gaza Strip into Israeli territory were identified earlier in the morning, eight of which were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system.
- Israeli Army Neutralizes Hamas Tunnel In Northern Gaza Strip The tunnel with two routes was dug toward Israeli territory but did not cross the newly-constructed underground sensory barrier and thus did not pose a threat to neighboring communities, the military said.
- Al Jazeera journalist shot and killed during Israeli raid in West Bank The Qatar-based network interrupted its broadcast to announce her death.
- Israel and Hamas Agree Gaza Ceasefire after 11 Days of Fighting The development came amid growing global alarm about the bloodshed, with US President Joe Biden urging Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek de-escalation, and mediation bids by Egypt, Qatar...
- US for 3rd Time Blocking Security Council Joint Statement Calling for Ceasefire between Israel and Hamas The statement was introduced by Norway, Tunisia and China following today’s emergency session on the escalation in Israel and Gaza and criticized both sides for the ongoing violence.
- Israel Eases Restrictions on Gaza The sources said that Israel allowed scores of trucks loaded with goods and fuel tankers to enter through the crossing and ship their loads into Gaza after closing the crossing for 20 days.
The regular session of the Anti-corruption Policy Council takes place in Jermuk
The Prime Minister sends congratulatory messages to the supreme leader of Iran and the President of Iran
Armenia sends earthquake aid to Turkey
Commemoration of the Pontiff St. Sahak Partev
Some roads are closed and difficult to pass in Armenia
Phone conversation of the Foreign Minister of Armenia with the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
Prime Minister Pashinyan and President Khachaturyan meet
Ararat Mirzoyan with Co-Chairman of the OSCE Minsk Group of France Brice Roquefeuil
Humans could land on Mars within 10 years, Musk predicts
France, US urge 'immediate' end to Nagorno Karabakh blockade
Blockaded Nagorno Karabakh launches fundraiser to support quake-hit Syria
Earthquake death toll in Turkey rises to 18,342
Ararat Mirzoyan Held a Telephone Conversation with Sergey Lavrov
French president rules out fighter jet supplies to Ukraine in near future
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Vahagn Khachaturyan wrote a note in the book of condolences opened in the Embassy of Syria in Armenia
Azerbaijan’s provocations impede establishment of peace and stability – Armenian FM tells Russian Co-Chair of OSCE MG
France representation to OSCE: Paris calls on Azerbaijan to restore freedom of movement through Lachin corridor
Command of Kosovo forces highly appreciated preparation of Armenian peacekeepers
The United States withdrew from sanctions against Syria for six months the provision of assistance after the earthquake
Wind: 0 km/h
Wind: 0 km/h