Armenia and Iran Plan to Sign an Agreement on Abolishing Visas
Armenia and Iran plan to sign an agreement on abolishing visas. The draft document is on the agenda of the Armenian government meeting, which will be held on June 2, Novosti-Armenia reports.
The agreement is aimed at further developing the relations between the two countries, strengthening mutually beneficial economic, trade and other relations and regulation of mutual visits of citizens of the two states.
According to the document, the citizens of Armenia and Iran without entry visas can be in Iran up to 90 days in 180-day-period.
- Artashes Toumanian Met with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs During the meeting Mr.Toumanian briefed Mr. Araqchi regarding the situation and recent developments in Armenia and Artsakh after the adoption of the trilateral peace deal statement signed by the leaders...
- Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group Mkhitar Hayrapetyan—Chairman of the NA Standing Committee on Science, Education, Culture, Diaspora, Youth and Sport—became the head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
- Armenia, Iran FMs Discuss Situation in the Middle East The Foreign Minister of Armenia underlined Armenia's readiness to continue close cooperation with all its partners towards the regional stability and security.
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Bodies of 30 Armenian Servicemen Returned by Azerbaijani Side Unrecognizable
Armenia Records 166036 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Eve of the Fast of Catechumens
Joe Biden Is Secretly Kurdish and Emigrated to the United States from Yerevan: Turkish Former Deputy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
Iran FM Calls on New US Administration to Lift All Sanctions Imposed Under Trump
Five More Bodies of War Casualties Retrieved from Karabakh Conflict Zone
Artsakh Military Releases Names of 72 More Fallen Troops
Russian State TV to Screen Film Dedicated to Arno Babajanyan’s 100th Anniversary on Saturday
More than 50,500 Artsakh People Transported to Stepanakert from Yerevan After War
Trump Speaks to Press for First Time Since Stepping Down as US President
Armenia Records 165909 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Rads are Closed in Armenia
Members of UK House of Lords Make Statements in Support of Karabakh
Azerbaijan Launches Criminal Case against 2 Lebanese-Armenians Captured in Karabakh
Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Georgia Held a Meeting in Tsinandali
Gagik Jhangiryan and David Khachatryan Elected Members of Supreme Judicial Council
Artsakh's Foreign Ministry Welcomes European Parliament's Position on NK Conflict
Lavrov: No Provocations Against Russian Peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
Azerbaijan President's Statement Contradicts point 8 of Statement Signed on November 9, 2020: Arman Tatoyan
Artsakh Authorities Find More Bodies of Fallen Troops in Ongoing Search Operations
Artsakh Security Chief: We Could Have Avoided the War
Colorado Identifies First Known Case of UK Coronavirus Variant in US
Armenia to Import 2,250 Goods from Iran Instead of Turkey
Bodies of 1,111 Fallen Armenian Soldiers Retrieved So Far: Artsakh Emergency Service
Let's Believe that 2021 Will Restore Our Lost Dignity
Biden Names Ike Hajinazarian as White House Regional Communications Director
Armenian, Azerbaijani Intelligence Chiefs Discuss PoW Exchange at Moscow-Mediated Meeting
Wind: 5 km/h