OSCE Mission to Conduct Monitoring in Askeran Region of NKR
On December 8, 2016, in accordance with the arrangement reached with the authorities of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, the OSCE Mission will conduct a planned monitoring on NKR-Azerbaijan border in the direction of the NKR Askeran region, north-east of Kengerli settlement, Artsakhpress reports referring to the press service of the NKR MFA.
From the positions of the NKR Defense Army, the monitoring will be conducted by Field Assistants to the Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office Ghenadie Petrica (Moldova) and Khristo Khristov (Bulgaria).
The NKR authorities have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Artsakh Military Carries Out "Huge" Engineering, Reinforcement at Combat Positions The works are "increasing the security level and improving the daily conditions of servicemen", he said.
- Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artyom Khachatryan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal President of the Republic of Artsakh Bako Sahakyan signed a decree according to which soldier Artyom Khachatryan has been posthumously awarded with Combat Service Medal for the courage shown during the...
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War'
Trump's Communications with a Foreign Leader Sparked Whistleblower Complaint
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Trump Signs Wall During Visit to U.S.-Mexico Border (video)
Armenia’s PM Appoints Acting chiefs of National Security Service, Police
UAE to Join US-Led Naval Coalition in Gulf
Bako Sahakyan Received President of the Armenian Athletic Federation
Suicide Bomb in Southern Afghanistan, Kills at Least 20
The White House Spoke About Trump's Plans to Meet With Zelensky at the UN
Bolton Unloads on Trump’s Foreign Policy Behind Closed Doors
World Championship: Freestyle Wrestlers Enter Competition
Romania Senate Passes Bill Declaring October 12 Armenian Language, Alphabet, Culture Day in Country
Trump: "Many Options" to Respond to Iranian Attacks on Saudi Oil Fields
UN Sends Experts to Probe Saudi Blasts, Warns on Escalation
Azerbaijan States About Readiness to Exchange Armenian Citizens Karen Ghazaryan and Arayik Ghazaryan with Azerbaijani Convicts Dilgam Askerov and Shahbaz Guliyev
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend Opening of Renovated Catholicosate of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin (PHOTOS)
Armenia to Open Embassy in Israel
Consultation on Hrant Matevosyan’s Cultural Center-Museum Held in Government
RA National Assembly Extraordinary Sitting is To Be Convened
Famous Russian Singer Lyubov Uspenskaya Performed an Armenian Song in Azerbaijan (VIDEO)
The Government Dismisses the Mayors, then Beats the Deputies Elected by the People: Garo Paylan
Models and Celebrities Love Kim Kardashian's Vogue Arabia Cover
Armenia PM: If Government Were Subjected to Pressure on Teghut Matter, Over 900 People Would Again Be Unemployed
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Commemoration of Sts. John the Baptist and Job the Righteous
CSTO Will Always Welcome Cooperation with all the Former Republics of the USSR: Deputy Prime Minister of Russia
Jerusalem Municipality Plans to Reconstruct the Armenian Patriarchate Road
The Proposal for Organizing a Meeting Between Armenian and Azerbaijani Foreign Ministers Was Voiced by the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group
Government Sets up Terms and Conditions for Affordable Long-Term Mortgage Lending for Contract Servicemen
Wind: 10 km/h