Poroshenko Interrupts His Visit to Germany For Emergency Situation in Ukraine
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has cut short a working visit to Germany to oversee an emergency situation that has developed around the eastern Ukrainian town of Avdiivka, Radio Free Europe reports.
According to the Ukrainian officials sources, on January 30 that there was heavy shelling in Avdiivka, near the city of Donetsk overnight.
At least 12 people were reported killed, including three Ukrainian soldiers in the latest violence, despite the fact of an "indefinite" cease-fire was agreed last month.
A spokesman for Poroshenko noted that the situation around Avdiivka has become "an emergency situation verging on a humanitarian disaster."
- U.S. Considering 'Additional' Military Assistance To Ukraine, Blinken Tells The United States has provided nearly $5 billion in financial, humanitarian, and military aid -- including lethal, anti-tank weapons -- to Ukraine since 2014, when Russia forcibly annexed Crimea and backed...
- Military Actions Resumed in Eastern Ukraine: Who Is Interested in It? On the other hand the situation in eastern Ukraine can be intensified deliberately in order to stop US President Donald Trump’s plan easing of sanctions against Russia.
- Russia Has Opened a Criminal Case against Ukrainian Defense Minister The investigation has provided sufficient evidence that unlawful actions were committed against civilians at the orders of Ukraine's senior military leadership.
- Savchenko Refused to Thank Putin for Pardon “Maybe I’ll have to thank him released for the rest of Ukrainians”, — said Savchenko.
- Ukraine Accused Russia of War Crimes in UN “In light of the current difficult situation in and around Ukraine, we fully recognize the need of ensuring the global jurisdiction, legitimacy and the International criminal court”, — said in a...
Armenia Records 229090 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Soldier Killed in Yet Unknown Circumstances, Artsakh Defense Army Says
Captured Villager Was Beaten and Inhumanely Treated by the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan: Artsakh’s Ombudsman
Iran Opens 1st Specialized Nuclear Industry Innovation Center
Ambassador Visits Armenian-Azerbaijani border, Says US Rejects Use of Force in the Case of Demarcation
Azerbaijani Shootings Near Bordering Communities Violate Vital Rights of Local Residents: Arman Tatoyan
The Parliament Will Also Elect Speaker And Three Vice Speakers
Armenian School Students win 5 Medals at International Mathematical Olympiad
Japan to Protest Russian PM Mikhail Mishustin's Visit to Disputed Pacific Islands
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Arayik Harutyunyan Attended the Master Classes Held in Stepanakert by the Boys of the "Львиное сердце" Club
Azerbaijani Forces Open fire at Armenian Positions in Gegharkunik and Ararat Sections of Border
Search Operation of Missing Armenian Servicemen Underway with Russia’s Brokering
Armenia Records 228910 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Iran Calls for Lasting Peace in South Caucasus
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Attend Last Farewell Ceremony for Jivan Gasparyan
Armenia Records 228632 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia MOD: Armenian Air-Defense Forces Prevent Attempt of Intrusion of Azeri Drone on Armenian Territory
Lavrov Expects No One Will Dare to Launch Aggression against Moscow-Led Bloc’s Members
Ilham Aliyev Admits Azerbaijani Forces are in Armenian Territory – MFA Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan Receives Deputy Chief of RF Armed Forces General Staff Sergey Istrakov
Assistance in Future Solution to Nagorno-Karabakh Issue in South Caucasus Is Required: Lukashevich
Armenia Funeral Commission Set Up in Connection with Djivan Gasparyan's Passing
ECtHR Issues Badalyan v. Azerbaijan Case Decision, Confirms Torture and Illegal Imprisonment
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Statement of the MFA of the Republic of Armenia
New Jersey Becomes 10th U.S. State to Recognize Artsakh
EU to Allocate over €1.5bn to Armenia for Five Programs
Communication Lost with a Serviceman and Driver on Duty– Armenia MOD
US Left Afghan Airfield at Night, didn’t Tell New Commander