Trump Is Struggling Against Courts
US President Donald Trump said that the courts are politicized in the country, during his speech at a conference on Wednesday.
"I would never want to tell our courts are biased. But they do look very politicized," Trump said, explaining that his immigration instructions are perfectly written and quite understandable. "But the document does not contain any of the comments made during the hearing," he said reminding that the instructions apply only to the security, as the threat of terrorism "is far more serious than many people think."
It should be recalled that on Sunday the United States Court of Appeals refused the request of Donald Trump’s Administration , concerning Seattle Federal Court, which suspended Trump’s decree on temporarily restricted immigration from seven countries, mainly Muslim, as well as suspension of all refugees to enter the country.
Judge James Robart from the Federal Court of Seattle suspended this ban, since according to him, the decree was a manifestation of religious discrimination which contradicts the US Constitution. Besides, according to the judge, the United States suffered great damage as a result of this decision.
In response to Robart, Donald Trump called him a "so-called judge," whose decision to cancel the presidential decree was a nonsense.
"I just cannot believe that a judge may jeopardize our country," the head of the White House wrote.
It should be noted that on January 27 President Donald Trump made a decree banning the citizens of 7 countries from entering the US for 90 days, including Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan.
According to Public Policy Polling (PPP) survey conducted the other day, Trump’s controversial decree on migration was supported by 47% of respondents, while 49% of Americans were against the document.
- "Fake, Fake, Disgusting News": Trump Slams Media for Bad Coverage of His Summits US President Donald Trump on Thursday resumed his attacks on media at a rally in Pennsylvania, slamming news as "fake" and "disgusting."
- Trump National Security Team says Russia Behind Effort to Meddle in U.S. Elections U.S. President Donald Trump’s national security team said on Thursday that Russia is behind “pervasive” attempts to interfere in upcoming U.S. elections, in a rejection of denials of meddling that...
- Increasing Tension in Turkish-American Relations In the first case, Ankara categorically refused to release a US cleric detained for involvement with coup organizers and Kurdish militants in Turkey in 2016.
- Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy "Getting along with President Putin, getting along with Russia, is positive, not a negative," the US President Donald Trump said.
- Iran files Suit in International Court against U.S. over Sanctions A State Department official said the application was without merit and the United States would fight it in the court.
Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary General, Dies
Yerevan City Council Early Elections to be Held on September 23
Artsakh Republic President Met with the General Staff of the Republic of Armenia Armed Forces
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Coordinator of the "Congress of Refugees from the Azerbaijani SSR" NGO
Wind: 22.53 km/h