Chinese Company Buys London's Tallest Skyscraper
A Chinese realty firm said it has paid 1.135 billion pounds ($1.462 billion) to buy the tallest skyscraper in City of London－the biggest Chinese investment in the United Kingdom's real estate market, the China Daily reports.
Analysts said that the move showed developers were diversifying their investments by location and business models, with more stepping out of the domestic market and getting yields from rental income instead of sales revenue.
Hong Kong-listed CC Land Holdings Ltd, controlled by property magnate Cheung Chung-kiu, one of the biggest real estate players in Chongqing, said in an announcement on Monday that one of its subsidiaries bought 122 Leadenhall Street, known widely as the Cheesegrater for its distinctive wedge shape.
The deal includes debt of some 12.7 million pounds and on March 31, the building was valued at about 1.15 billion pounds, the announcement said.
- World Oil Prices Going Up Accordingly, the WTI oil futures for April have risen by 1.18 percent to $62.43 a barrel.
- Brent Crude Surpasses $65 per Barrel First Time Since January 2020 As of 4:10 Moscow time, the Brent oil price was up by 1.7% trading at $65.46 per barrel, while the WTI oil price was up by 1.7% at $62.21 per barrel.
- Gazprom, Turkey Discuss Using TurkStream for Gas Supplies to Europe Earlier, Burmistrova said that Gazprom may consider delivering some of TurkStream’s gas further to Europe, on the condition that the demand for gas in the country continues to decline. Gas purchases...
- China's Economy Will Grow 2% This Year and 7.9% in 2021 "A premature policy exit and excessive tightening could derail the recovery," the World Bank said in its latest economic update on China, released Wednesday. It predicts the world’s second-largest economy...
- World Oil Prices Dropping And the Brent oil futures for February supplies fell by 2.97 percent to $50.71 a barrel.
There Should Be No Flags and Signs on Roads or in Immediate Vicinity of Villages in Syunik Province: Arman Tatoyan
Armenia Records 174679 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Bill Urging Azerbaijan to Release Armenian POWs Coming to Congress
Sunday of Steward
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Armenia’s President Requests Meeting With Homeland Salvation Movement Leaders- Ishkhan Saghatelyan
Pope Francis, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani Hold Closed Meeting in Iraq
In Armenia the Air Temperature Will Gradually Go Down
Armenian, Iranian FMs Discuss Issues of Regional Security and Stability
Demilitarized Buffer Zone Needs to Be Created in Syunik Province to Guarantee Residents' Rights: Armenia Ombudsman:
Joe Biden Extends Sanctions Against Iran for Another Year
Armenia Records 174257 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Some Roads are Closed in Armenia
Marcos Pizzelli Appointed FFA ambassador in South America
Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken
Serzh Sargsyan Paid Tribute in Memory of Vazgen Sargsyan in Yerablur
The Vatican Emphasizes Russia’s Role in Karabakh Conflict Settlement Process
Iran’s IRGC Foils Hijack Attempt on Ahvaz-Mashhad Flight
On Behalf of the President of the Republic, Flowers were Laid on Vazgen Sargsyan's Grave and at the Monument Perpetuating His Memory
Armenia’s Ombudsman Voices Need of Creating Demilitarized Security Zone in Syunik
A Wider Alliance Should Be Formed to Oppose Erdogan's Aggressive Policy
Armenia National Flag is Blessed in Iraq’s Erbil (PHOTOS)
4 More Bodies of Fallen Servicemen Found During Search Operations, Artsakh Authorities Say
Artsakh: Search Օperation not to Be Conducted Today Due to Weather Conditions
3,577 Bodies Passed Forensic Examination, DNA Analysis of Other 428 in Process
Garegin Nzhdeh Statue not Demolished in Martuni Town of Artsakh
Turkish State Channel Showed a Map of Expanding Influence on Armenia, Georgia and a Number of Territories of Russia
Search Works of Bodies of Killed Servicemen Resume
Search Operations for War Casualties in Areas Beyond Artsakh’s Control Suspended Indefinitely
Joe Biden Has First Conversation with Xi Jinping as US President
Wind: 9 km/h