Brexit Negotiations to Start on June 19
Britain’s Brexit Secretary David Davis told BBC Radio 4 Monday that exit negotiations with the EU will start June 19 as planned, despite the Conservative Party’s poor showing in last week’s general election, politico.eu reports.
Davis, who said he backed Prime Minister Theresa May’s decision to call an early election in April, said the Tories “need to get on with the job” of governing the country.
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
Out of Five Countries Armenia is Traditionally Russia’s Official Ally: Zatulin
Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region Ratifies the Armenia-EU CEPA
Only Turkish Parliament Can Heal the Wound of the Armenian People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Convened a Working Consultation in Martakert Region
Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
PM Receives Newly Appointed IMF Armenia Mission Head
No Document Discussed at Negotiations: Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson Refutes Mammadyarov’s Claims About "Lavrov’s Plan"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Language of Threats Not Work in Armenia and Artsakh’s Case: Anna Naghdalyan
Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
EU Leaders Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia for 6 Months
"Disgraceful": Turkey Lambasts US Senate for Armenian Genocide Vote
Armenia’s PM to Depart to St. Petersburg Next Week
Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
His Holiness Garegin II Welcomes US Senate Passage of Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan
UN General Assembly Adopts World Chess Day Resolution Tabled by Armenia
Serj Tankian Thanked American Lawmakers
Roadways in RA are Mainly Passable
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 4 km/h