Tusk Hopes Brexit Can Be Reversed
European Council President Donald Tusk says that he still holds out hope that Brexit can be reversed even though the negotiations on Britain's departure from the European Union officially started this week, the CNBC reports.
Tusk has made the comments a few hours before a bilateral meeting with British Prime Minister Theresa May. Tusk says that he had been asked by British friends if he could see a way of Britain still staying in.
Tusk said that "I told them that in fact the EU was built on dreams that seemed impossible to achieve."
He added to that by quoting a John Lennon song: "So who knows? You may say I am a dreamer but I'm not the only one."
- European Commission: Von der Leyen's New Team Confirmed by European Parliament Incumbent Jean-Claude Juncker tweeted his congratulations.
- The EU Council Approved EU budget The EU Council approved Monday a draft EU budget with expenditures of € 168.7 billion, which is 1.5% higher than the 2019 budget, said in a statement issued on Monday by the Council of the EU, TASS reported.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
President Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Boris Johnson
Out of Five Countries Armenia is Traditionally Russia’s Official Ally: Zatulin
Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region Ratifies the Armenia-EU CEPA
Only Turkish Parliament Can Heal the Wound of the Armenian People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Convened a Working Consultation in Martakert Region
Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
PM Receives Newly Appointed IMF Armenia Mission Head
No Document Discussed at Negotiations: Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson Refutes Mammadyarov’s Claims About "Lavrov’s Plan"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Language of Threats Not Work in Armenia and Artsakh’s Case: Anna Naghdalyan
Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
EU Leaders Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia for 6 Months
"Disgraceful": Turkey Lambasts US Senate for Armenian Genocide Vote
Armenia’s PM to Depart to St. Petersburg Next Week
Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
His Holiness Garegin II Welcomes US Senate Passage of Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 4 km/h