One Step Ahead is Taken in Talks with Investors for Iran-Armenia Railway
The transport ministry of Armenia has gone one step ahead in the negotiations with investors for construction of the Iran-Armenia railway. This was announced by the Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies, Vahan Martirosyan, NEWS.am reports.
In recent times, the ministry again held talks with the Dubai-based Rassiya FZE company. The minister, however, did not provide any details of these negotiations.
Rassiya FZE had signed a memorandum with the ministry back in 2013. Construction cost of the new route section of this railway project is estimated at $3.2 billion.
- Artashes Toumanian Met with the Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs During the meeting Mr.Toumanian briefed Mr. Araqchi regarding the situation and recent developments in Armenia and Artsakh after the adoption of the trilateral peace deal statement signed by the leaders...
- Mkhitar Hayrapetyan Became the Head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group Mkhitar Hayrapetyan—Chairman of the NA Standing Committee on Science, Education, Culture, Diaspora, Youth and Sport—became the head of the NA Armenia-Iran Friendship Group
- Armenia, Iran FMs Discuss Situation in the Middle East The Foreign Minister of Armenia underlined Armenia's readiness to continue close cooperation with all its partners towards the regional stability and security.
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
Syunik Governor Hunan Poghosyan Resigns
Artsakh President: Over 600 Bodies Retrieved from Conflict Zone
Ameriabank Successfully Placed Its First Ever Green Bond
Prime Minister Holds Meeting with Judiciary
President Sarkissian Sends a Letter to Putin
Oil Prices Fall as OPEC+ Members Debate 2021 Output Policy
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Coronavirus Pandemic Unlikely to End Soon, WHO Official Says
Lt. General Jalal Harutyunyan Recovers Normally, to Be Discharged from Hospital Soon
France Wins 18th Junior Eurovision Song Contest
More Than 55,000 Residents of Artsakh Already Back Home – Government Says
Armenia Records 135124 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Kim Kardashian on New Initiative for Children of Artsakh
Masis Mayilian Met with Minister of Defence of the Republic of Armenia
1,174 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Russian Military Doctors Arrive in Karabakh to Help Civilians
Armenia: Drivers are Recommended to Drive Exclusively on Winter Tires
President Armen Sarkissian Left on a Private Visit to the Russian Federation
We Have Always Felt the Support of Friendly France - PM Receives French Humanitarian Mission Delegation
4 Azeri Family-Members Killed in Fizuli Landmine Blast
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Ara Ayvazyan Appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia
Wind: 3 km/h