Kremlin Named the Topics of Putin-Erdogan Talks
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Sochi on November 13 will discuss the fight against terrorism and the situation in Syria, the Kremlin's press service said, as RIA Novosti reported.
"President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan will pay a working visit to Sochi on November 13 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin, there will be an exchange of views on regional and international issues, including joint struggle against terrorism, and the situation in Syria" the message says.
- S-400 System May be Delivered to Turkey on Tuesday, Newspaper Says The S-400 system was loaded onto two cargo planes on Monday night. The planes are expected to depart for Turkey from an airbase near the Russian city of Tver on Tuesday, Haberturk added.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
- Turkey-Russia: What Does Their Recent Rapprochement Mean? Thematic coverage of Russia-Turkey bilateral negotiations can be divided into two broader groups: military-political and economic one.
- Russia-Turkey Ties Grow Stronger Despite Attempts to Spoil Them: Erdogan Ankara and Moscow on Tuesday signed a number of agreements, including in the areas of communications, sports and social policy.
- Putin, Rohani, Erdogan To Meet In Turkey On April 4 A day ahead of the summit, Putin and Erdogan are scheduled to meet in bilateral talks in the Turkish capital as part of the Turkish-Russian High-Level Cooperation Council.
Minister of Justice Rustam Badasyan Sworn in at Presidential Palace
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Sarkissian Visited the Megerian Carpet Company
ICE Launches Small-Scale Immigration Raids in Some US Cities
China Says will Cut Ties with US Firms Selling Arms to Taiwan
Boris Johnson to Seek Trump Trade Deal in First Move as Leader
Floods and Landslides Kill at Least 88 People in Nepal and India
Government Discusses Armenia State Interest Fund’s Activities
President Sarkissian Congratulated Emmanuel Macron on the Occasion of National Holiday
France: Riot Police Use Teargas to Disperse Bastille Day Protesters
Leaked U.K. Memo Says Trump Axed Iran Deal To Spite Obama
Short Rain, Thunderstorm Forecast in Armenia
Nikol Pashinyan congratulates French Premier Édouard Philippe on French National Day
Nikol Pashinyan extends congratulations to Emmanuel Macron on the National Holiday of the French Republic
Trump Aides Pick Sanctions to Punish Turkey for Russian Missiles
Man Dies as Police Shootout Follows Firebomb Attack on Immigration Centre: USA
Theresa May Says She Will Never Miss Being Prime-Minister
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit COAF Smart Center (PHOTOS)
Delegation Led by Speaker of the National Assembly to Leave for US
"Black Vest" Protesters in Paris
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Wind: 11 km/h