Palestine Freezes Contacts with the US
Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas ordered representatives in the Palestine Liberation Organization on Tuesday to freeze all contacts with the United States, Jewish Press informs.
The move came in response to a decision by the U.S. not to permit the PLO to keep its bureau open in Washington DC due to a violation by the Palestinian Authority of a 2015 Congressional mandate prohibiting any unilateral move against Israel by the PA or PLO.
- Israel Strikes Gaza in Response to Rocket Attack on Be’er Sheva One Palestinian man was killed, according to Gaza health officials, and three Palestinians were injured in earlier airstrikes on militant targets in Rafah, in southern Gaza.
- Palestine Takes US to International Court of Justice over Jerusalem Embassy Move The Palestinian suit requests the court "to order the United States of America to withdraw (its) diplomatic mission from the Holy City of Jerusalem."
- U.S. Sounds Abbas Out on Palestinian-Jordan Confederation A statement from Abbas’s office said the president emphasized in the meeting that “peace must be reached no matter how great the challenges and difficulties it faces.”
- EU Vows to Keep Backing UNRWA after Trump Scraps US Financial Aid It also urged the US to reconsider the decision to halt funding for the United Nations relief and works agency for Palestinian refugees.
- Trump: Israel will Have a PM Named Mohammed if no Deal Abdullah urged Trump not to present the administration’s peace plan. "There are too many difficulties right now. We don’t have to hurry with presenting the American peace plan," he reportedly said.
Nikol Pashinyan, Saad Hariri Discuss Prospects of Bilateral Relations Between Armenia and Lebanon
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
Pashinyan: Business and Politics Cannot Merge in Armenia
The Venice Commission Calls Proposed Changes to Armenian Electoral Code "Mostly Positive"
FT: Turkey Says It has Evidence on who is Behind Khashoggi Disappearance
A Summit On Syria Will Be Held In Istanbul
EU's Barnier Says Brexit Deal 90% Done, but Ireland Issue could Derail It
Acting Prime Minister Receives Heads of CIS-Member States’ Penitentiary Services
Pashinyan will Speak on All Nationwide Issues Today in the City of Kapan
US Ambassador's Statement May Be Perceived as a Special Signal in Baku
EU Plans to Allocate over $3 Million for Upcoming Snap Elections in Armenia
American Actress Uses Armenian Genocide to Prove Trump Will Pave the Way for another Hitler
ECHR Fines Armenia over Procedural Violations
Arpine Hovhannisyan Met with EEAS Managing Director for Europe and Central Asia
Moldovan Parliament Fails to Ensure Enough Votes for EU Integration Constitutional Clause
Bako Sahakyan Visits to the Eastern Section of the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Borderline
EU Countries Who Refuse To Host Refugees Could Pay More For Projects
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
Ambassador: France’s Position on Karabakh Remains the Same
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Humanoid Robot Sophia Delivers Remarks at Yerevan La Francophonie Forum, Vows to Learn French for Next Time
Wind: 8.05 km/h