Tigran Mansurian’s "Requiem" Nominated for Grammy Award
Armenian composer Tigran Mansurian’s Requiem has been nominated for Grammy Awards in two categories – Best Choral Performance and Best Contemporary Classical Composition, Public Radio of Armenia informs.
Armenian conductor Constantine Orbelian has also been nominated for Grammy in the "Best Classical Solo Vocal Album" category for his role in the late Russian opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky’s latest album "Russia Cast Adrift."
The awards will be announced from New York’s Madison Square Garden on January 28.
- Golden Apricot International Film Festival 2020 to Take Place on November 1-8 As a result of all these discussions and with other backup options in mind, at this moment the "Golden Apricot" team considers it expedient to hold the festival on November 1-8, 2020", the statement said
- Renaissance Painting Found in Kitchen in France Sells for €24m At an auction outside Paris on Sunday, the unsigned work, measuring just 26cm by 20cm, fetched €19.5m under the hammer, rising to over €24m when fees were included.
- Russia Donates Aivazovsky's Letter Addressed to Tolstoy to Matenadaran Apart from the letter, the Мinistry donated the copies of a number of other archival documents displayed during an exhibition organized as part of the events marking the 25th anniversary of the establishment...
- Israel Wins 2018 Eurovision Song Contest (Video) Based on online and phone voting during the event on May 12, Israel's Netta Barzilai captured the top prize with her song Toy.
- April 15 is Universal Day of Culture It was proposed by the author of the Roerich Pact - the Russian artist Nicholas Roerich.
Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation Relatively Stable as of 10:30am
Feast of the Holy Cross of Varague
We Continue to Urge the Parties to Engage in Peace Process - Blinken
David Babayan Met with Senior Staff Members of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
MoD: One of Divisions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Went on a Provocation
Armenian, Georgian Prime Ministers meet in New York
In a Meeting with Charles Michel, Nikol Pashinyan Emphasizes the Need for Addressed Assessments Over Azerbaijani Aggression
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Kremlin Spokesman Denies Reports of Plans to Call Up 1.2 Mln Russians
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
President Harutyunyan Received Members of the "Free Homeland-UCA" Parliamentary Faction
After Azeri Attacks on Armenia, US Embassy Issues Travel Warning to its Employees to Several Locations
No Changes in Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Deputy FM, CSTO Chief Discuss Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Jordan
Tigran Avinyan Appointed Deputy Yerevan Mayor
Draft Constitution of Artsakh Put for Public Debate
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Turkey Happy That Armenian Side Handed Over Lachin, Surrounding Settlements To Azerbaijan: MFA
Ararat Mirzoyan Received the Delegation of the Deputies of the National Assembly of Artsakh
Nobody canceled OSCE Minsk Group co-chairmanship mandate: Armenia MFA spokesman: RFE/RL
State Department Responds to Turkey's Claims: Greek Islands Sovereignty is not Disputed
Artsakh Announces Independence Day Events For September 2
Wind: 3.6 km/h