Ethnic Armenian MP of Syria, Baroness Caroline Cox of UK Discuss Community Situation
Representatives of UK’s House of Lords (Upper House of Parliament) have discussed the current state of the Armenian community of Syria, among other issues, during a meeting in the Syrian Parliament. Ethnic Armenian Member of Parliament of Syria Nora Arisyan was also taking part in the meeting, Armenpress reports.
"Numerous issues were discussed during the meeting with representatives of the House of Lords, which concern the restoration and situation of Syria, re-establishment of security. The Armenian community was also discussed," Arisyan told.
The ethnic Armenian MP presented to the UK parliamentarians that many churches and schools have been destroyed during the war, and restoration works are underway.
Arisyan told President of the delegation Baroness Caroline Cox that Armenians are living in a united and harmonious Syrian friendship, which is in line with cultural diversity.
- Syria Army Captures More Key Points in Sweida Battle against ISIL Other units of the army advanced against ISIL in al-Kara'a and Deko hills and captured several areas.
- A Syrian Airplane has been shot down by Israel Air Forces Israel has shot down a Syrian warplane which crossed into its airspace, the Israeli military says.
- Israeli Rockets Strike Military Position Near Aleppo It said the strikes were an attempt by Israel to support rebels in southern Syria, where Syrian government forces have been waging an offensive.
- Trump Hopes To Discuss With Putin The Pulling The US Out Of Syria President Donald Trump once again raised the idea of pulling the US out of Syria this week -- this time privately during a meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan at the White House, according to two diplomatic...
- Turkey and the US Are Trying to Decide the Fate of Syrian Manbij At that time, a number of experts were inclined to believe that the situation was so intense that it could come out of control at a certain point, leading to a collision between NATO two members - Turks...
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Juncker Welcomes Release of 2 Greek Border Guards From Detention in Turkey
Artsakh Republic Convoked the Meeting of the Security Council
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
Turkish FM: Problems with US Should be Resolved via Dialogue
Erdogan: Turkey will Boycott American Electronics
Chancellor Merkel to visit Georgia on August 23
There is no Force in Armenia that Will be able to Stand before People’s Power – PM Pashinyan
Yerevan to Host Meeting of CSTO Heads of Cryptographic Service
Iran's Khamenei Bans Direct Negotiations with US
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Prime Minister Suggests Reconsidering Rental Contracts for Facilities Near Lake Sevan and Bring Them to a Proper Level
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Wind: 6.44 km/h