Called the Total Sum of All Corruption in the World
The United Nations estimated the annual volume of bribes in the world one trillion dollars. This was reported in the UN news Center, Rusreality reports.
According to the UN development program, the world economy due to corrupt component of the annual loss of 2.6 trillion dollars, while in developing countries losses associated with bribery, exceed the amount of official aid for development 10 times.
- Global Financial Stability Risks Rising With Trade Tensions, IMF Says New bank resolution regimes meant to avoid future bailouts are largely untested, the Fund said in its biannual global financial stability update.
- Americans Nordhaus, Romer Win Nobel Economics Prize Nordhaus, of Yale University, was the first person to create a quantitative model that described the interplay between the economy and the climate, the academy said.
- The Refusal from US State Bonds by the Investing Countries Can Have Crisis-Leading Consequences At least for the past two decades, the US public debt has continued to grow, but it does not hinder the well-being of the citizens of the world's number one country. What is the reason for this?
- It is Possible that Russia ''Refuses'' Dollar: What Will Be the Consequences for Armenia? The process is quite risky and, if successful, will be accompanied by both positive and negative consequences.
- G20 Trade Ministers Say WTO Reform 'Urgent' as New Trump Tariffs Loom With U.S. President Donald Trump readying tariffs on another $200 billion in Chinese goods, the ministers said they were “stepping up the dialogue” on international trade disputes, according to the...
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
UK PM Launches First Strategy to Combat Loneliness
Russian Border Guards in Armenia Apprehend Trespasser
Armenia 2nd President: PM has Personal Hatred Towards Me
Istanbul Municipality Renames One of Streets of Şişli District After Hrant Dink
PM Receives U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs
The Refusal from US State Bonds by the Investing Countries Can Have Crisis-Leading Consequences
Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Are Expecting A Baby
Water Poisoning Cases in Basra Rises to 111.000
1 Dead, 1 Injured as Gunman Opens Fire in Glendale Armenian Restaurant
The Armenian delegation to PACE managed to prevent amendments to one of the resolutions proposed by Azerbaijani delegation. Arpine Hovhannisyan
President Participated at the Produce Festive Fair in Stepanakert (photos)
Trump: China is "A Bigger Problem" than Russia Meddling in US Elections
Britain's Labour Will not Vote for 'Blind Brexit'
Justin Trudeau about Armenian Trip: ''I Had Very Productive Meetings with Nikol Pashinyan''
ISIS Takes 130 Families Hostage in Syria
Trump Has Invited the Fiancée of Jamal Khashoggi to White House
Bako Sahakyan Met with Member of EP Jaromír Štětina.
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
Armenian Civilian Wounded as Azerbaijani Military Opens Heavy Cross-Border Gunfire at Border 5own and 3rd Army Corps
Wind: 22.53 km/h