EAEU and Iran May Sign a Free-Trade Agreement in 2018
Eurasian Economic Union and Iran will sign a free-trade agreement in 2018, said the Iranian ambassador to Moscow Mehdi Sanai, News.am reports referring to Vesti.
"Negotiations with the EAEU are proceeding well. Iranian Ministry of Industry and Trade is negotiating, they are satisfied. I very much hope that we will see the signing of this agreement in 2018," he said.
- Iran Hosts Largest Joint Exercises of IRGC Ground Forces During the implementation of various stages of the largest joint and combined exercises of the Quds base of the IRGC Ground Forces in the southeastern provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan, various operational...
- Iran to Open Consulate-General in Armenia’s Kapan The Iranian presidency reported
- Iran, Azerbaijan Discuss Cooperation in Petrol and Natural Gas Sectors During the meeting, Owji emphasized the importance of development of bilateral ties and cooperation between Tehran and Baku in the petrol and natural gas sectors.
- Iran Ready for Resultative Talks on Nuclear Deal — Top Diplomat "Despite the fact that the West is not implementing its commitments, Iran, for the sake of demonstrating its good will and with an eye of the lifting of the unilateral and illegal sanctions, is again ready...
- Trade Representative of Russia in Armenia: Eurasian Union and Iran are Interested in Using North-South Direction Now, according to her, negotiations are underway to form a full-format agreement on a free trade zone between the Eurasian Union and Iran. She expressed confidence that the conclusion of such an agreement...
- Situation in Kazakhstan Stabilized, CSTO Chief Assures "Today, thanks to the joint and coordinated actions of the CSTO peacekeepers, the armed forces and law enforcement officers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the situation in the country has stabilized. During...
- CSTO Countries’ Defense Ministers Discuss Mechanisms for Responding Quickly to Emerging Threats As a result of the session, a joint decision of the CSTO Council of Ministers of Defense was signed to organize the return of military contingent of the CSTO member states from Kazakhstan to its permanent...
- Damage to Business from Riots in Kazakhstan Surpasses $213 mln "As of 09:00 (06:00 Moscow time) on January 10, the total amount of damage was, according to rough estimates, more than 93.7 bln tenge. In Almaty - 92.2 bln tenge (over $209 mln)," the statement said.
- CSTO Secretary General Discuss Kazakhstan Situation with Armenian PM On January 6, 2022, CSTO Secretary General Stanislav Zas had a telephone conversation with the Chairman of the Collective Security Council, Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, the...
- Armenia Ratifying EEU Agreement on Exchange of Confidential Financial Information According to him, the purpose of this agreement is to coordinate and expand the exchange of information between the financial market regulators of the EEU member countries.
Armenia Records 353731 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan Will Leave for Luxembourg
Serzh Sargsyan turned to mediators to restore point on holding a referendum: Pashinyan
PM Pashinyan Answers Questions of Media and NGO Representatives
There are Closed Roadways in Armenia
Armenia Is Ready for Peace Treaty Talks with Azerbaijan: Pashinyan
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
The Armenian Government Will Provide Budget Assistance of About 144 Billion AMD to Artsakh in 2022 - Nikol Pashinyan
Armenian Minister of Justice Holds Meeting with Ambassador of Belarus
Kristinne Grigoryan Passes Confirmation Vote to Become Next Human Rights Defender of Armenia
Vardan Toghanyan Completes Mission as Armenia’s Ambassador to Russia
Armenia's Ex-Defense Minister Denied Bail
US Orders Families of Embassy Staff to Leave Ukraine
Armenia Records 352399 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
President Sarkissian Entitled to Retract Resignation Within one Week
Some Roads are Closed and Difficult to Pass in Armenia
Armenian President Steps Down
Entry of New Eastern European Countries into the Alliance Is Not on the Agenda: German Chancellor
Turkey Wants to Host Next ''3+3'' Caucasus Meeting: Erdogan
Moscow Calls on UK’s Foreign Office to Stop Engaging in Provocations: MFA
The Prime Minister Awards the 10 Best Athletes of the Year
Turkey Announces One of Its Preconditions for Normalization of Relations with Armenia
Zakharova Speaks about First Meeting in Moscow of Armenia, Azerbaijan Elites after Karabakh War
Armenian Aviation Regulator Grants Permit to Flyone Armenia to Operate Yerevan-Istanbul Flights
The Process of Armenian-Turkish Normalisation Dangerous, Does Not Consider Armenia's Interests - Artur Vanetsyan
Artsakh Defense Army Denies Shooting at Employees of Azerbaijani Company
Whole World Will Benefit from Normalization of Armenian-Turkish Relations: Dmitry Polyanskiy
Artsakh Republic President Received Staff Members of Schools of Hadrout and Shoushi
3rd President Sargsyan Pays Tribute to Armenians who Sacrificed Their Lives for the Homeland (PHOTOS)
Armenia Records 344930 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases