Russian, Iranian, Turkish Top Diplomats to Discuss Syria at Astana Talks
Foreign ministers from Syrian ceasefire guarantor nations - Russia, Iran and Turkey - Sergey Lavrov, Javad Zarif and Mevlut Cavusoglu - have gathered in Astana to discuss the operation of de-escalation zones in Syria and also political and humanitarian issues, TASS reports.
The top diplomats will sum up the results of the Astana format, which was launched more than a year ago, and will also outline steps for settling all aspects of the Syrian crisis.
The ministers will focus on the situation in Eastern Ghouta, in the Idlib de-escalation zone and implementing the decisions of the Syrian National Dialogue Congress in Sochi on setting up a constitutional commission and continuing talks in Geneva.
- Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement? The parties specifically agreed to create a demilitarized zone at the contact line between the government troops and the opposition in Idlib until 15 October, at a depth of 15-20 km. The latter will be...
- Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference to discuss the destruction of a Russian military aircraft with people on board off the coast of Syria, which happened at the same time that Israeli...
- U.S. Forces Conduct Live-Fire Exercise in Southern Syria in a Warning to Russia The Marine exercise took place near the U.S. garrison at Tanf, along the Syrian-Iraqi border near Jordan, around which the Americans have long declared a 35-mile deconfliction zone off-limits to others.
- Trump Warns Syria, Russia and Iran President Donald Trump warned Syria and its allies Russia and Iran on Monday against attacking the last major rebel stronghold of Idlib province in the country's northwest.
- Syria Army Captures More Key Points in Sweida Battle against ISIL Other units of the army advanced against ISIL in al-Kara'a and Deko hills and captured several areas.
Shinzo Abe and Trump Hold Constructive Talks on Trade and North Korea
Rouhani: Americans Want Iran to Have no Security
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
UN Gen-Sec Admired at Peaceful Power Change in Armenia
Powerful People, Powerful Citizens – PM Pashinyan about Election Results
Yerevan Election Vote Tallying Concluded, Hayk Marutyan to Assume Office as Mayor on October 10
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Voter Turnout in the Yerevan City Council Elections is 34.72% - CEC
Armenian Genocide Memorial Blessed in Boise
"Historic Selfie" of Nikol Pashinyan and Catholicos Garegin II
Armenian FM to attend UN General Assembly session in New York
President Armen Sarkissian Took Part in the Annual Summit of Minds in Chamonix
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
Wind: 11.27 km/h