Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh
On April 13, the Head of the Artsakh Republic National Assembly met with the participants of the Students Forum dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Artsakh Movement in the NA Big Hall, official page of Artsakh Parliament reports.
Welcoming the participants, Ashot Ghoulyan emphasized the importance of such events in the aspect of consolidating students around the same ideas, activating contacts, discussing issues of pan-Armenian importance and exchanging thoughts. Then the Head of the Parliament made a speech on "The Path Passed by the Republic of Artsakh: Achievements and Perspectives ".
"The 30 years path of the Karabakh Movement to regain identity for the Armenian people, years to clean the tinted image and to restore centuries-old traditions was a time for re-evaluating the values. No doubt, that we have succeeded in that, because today we have an independent Republic of Armenia, liberated and developing Artsakh and a Diaspora cherishing the pair of Armenian states," said Ashot Ghoulyan.
Referring to prospective programs and youth participation in them, the Head of the NA noted that one of the most important goals is the internationalization of Artsakh, especially in the outside world as a country of active, creative and thinking young people. In this area, consistent reforms in education, professionally correct orientation and the need for youth involvement has been highlighted.
At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia, but consider as well Artsakh, being confident, that they are always needed in Artsakh.
Answering the questions of the forum participants, the negotiation process on the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict, the participation of Artsakh in it, the positions of the Armenian side and other topics have been touched upon.
- Arayik Harutyunyan Visited Festive Event On The Occasion Of The Artsakh Republic Proclamation On 8 September Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan visited the town of Shoushi and partook in the festive event organized by the "Azat Hayreniq" party on the occasion of the Artsakh Republic...
- One New Case Of The Coronavirus Has Been Registered In Artsakh The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Artsakh informed that one new case of the coronavirus has been registered in Artsakh, but seven more persons have recovered, Information Headquarters reported.
- Artsakh President Awards The Authers Of The Stepanakert Aater Supply System Project The President of Artsakh Republic Arayik Haroutyunyan on Monday received a group of construction engineers and persons in charge on the eve of Artsakh Republic Day
- President of Artsakh Handed in Awards to a Group of Construction Sphere Representatives For the contribution to the sphere and in connection with the professional holiday the republic's President handed in awards and valuable gifts to a group of Artsakh Republic Municipal Engineering Ministry...
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree On 21 July President Arayik Harutyunyan signed a decree on appointing Armen Sargsyan advisor to the Artsakh Republic President on education, science, culture, youth and sports.
- Council of the French Department of Bouches-du-Rhône adopted a Declaration in support of Artsakh The Bouches-du-Rhône Department also decided to participate in the provision of assistance to Artsakh by providing 50,000 euros in humanitarian aid through the Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations...
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
President Armen Sarkissian Left on a Private Visit to the Russian Federation
We Have Always Felt the Support of Friendly France - PM Receives French Humanitarian Mission Delegation
4 Azeri Family-Members Killed in Fizuli Landmine Blast
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Roads are Open in the Republic of Armenia
1,248 New Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Armenia
Iran Accuses Israel, U.S. in Assassination of Nuclear Scientist
Bodies of Over 400 Armenian Servicemen Are Already Retrieved or Exchanged: Artsakh Ombudsman
Trump Implies He Won't Leave White House unless Biden Can Disprove Fraud
168 Explosive Devices Defused in Karabakh in Past Day: Russian Defense Ministry
Nikol Pashinyan to Leave for Moscow
Britain's Derby Recognizes Artsakh Independence
Armenia's PM Appoints New Deputy FM
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
French Minister of State Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne to Visit Armenia
Armenian National Team Advanced in FIFA/Coca-Cola World Rankings
UEFA Banned Qarabag FK Official from Exercising any Football-Related Activity for Life
Armenian, Azeri Militaries Specify Deployment Locations of Outposts Amid Border Demarcation
Berdzor Residents Receive Security Guarantees and Stop Evacuation
Azerbaijan Artificially Delays the Process of Exchange of the Prisoners of War and Bodies: The Urgent Call of the Human Rights Defender of Armenia to the International Community
Cher Appeals to US Government to Help Armenia, Artsakh (VIDEO)
Kim Kardashian Speaks on Artsakh Peace Deal: This is Goodbye, for Now
Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Held Phone Conversations with the Representatives of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair Countries
Territorial Concessions and the Announced Terms Have Not Been Discussed with the Authorities of Artsakh: Vahram Poghosyan
A New Era Starts in the Caucasus: Georgian President
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Sent a Letter to the UNESCO Director-General Audrey Azoulay
5-Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Aurora Humanitarian Aid Projects for Artsakh Announced
Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson: Aliyev Confirms Absence of Any Justification of Deliberate Targeting of the Civilian Population and Civilian Infrastructure
Wind: 4 km/h