Head of the Parliament:One of the Most Important Goals Is the Internationalization of Artsakh
On April 13, the Head of the Artsakh Republic National Assembly met with the participants of the Students Forum dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Artsakh Movement in the NA Big Hall, official page of Artsakh Parliament reports.
Welcoming the participants, Ashot Ghoulyan emphasized the importance of such events in the aspect of consolidating students around the same ideas, activating contacts, discussing issues of pan-Armenian importance and exchanging thoughts. Then the Head of the Parliament made a speech on "The Path Passed by the Republic of Artsakh: Achievements and Perspectives ".
"The 30 years path of the Karabakh Movement to regain identity for the Armenian people, years to clean the tinted image and to restore centuries-old traditions was a time for re-evaluating the values. No doubt, that we have succeeded in that, because today we have an independent Republic of Armenia, liberated and developing Artsakh and a Diaspora cherishing the pair of Armenian states," said Ashot Ghoulyan.
Referring to prospective programs and youth participation in them, the Head of the NA noted that one of the most important goals is the internationalization of Artsakh, especially in the outside world as a country of active, creative and thinking young people. In this area, consistent reforms in education, professionally correct orientation and the need for youth involvement has been highlighted.
At the end of the lecture the Head of the Parliament, turning to students of Armenian universities, advised while planning their future to think not only about working in Yerevan or other cities of Armenia, but consider as well Artsakh, being confident, that they are always needed in Artsakh.
Answering the questions of the forum participants, the negotiation process on the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict, the participation of Artsakh in it, the positions of the Armenian side and other topics have been touched upon.
- President of Artsakh Attends Opening Ceremony of New Building of Kashatagh Regional Medical Center Minister of state Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the event.
- President of Artsakh Convoked a Working Consultation around a Number of Issues on the Activities of Transport Police State Minister Grigory Martirosyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization. In compliance with the decree in January 2020 servicemen who have completed their mandatory military service will be demobilized from the army.
- President of Artsakh Signed Laws President Sahakyan signed laws.
- President of Artsakh Convened a Working Consultation on the Issues of Conducting Strategic Military Maneuvers Minister of State Grigory Martirosyan, Secretary of the Security Council Arshavir Gharamyan, Defense minister Karen Abrahamyan and other officials partook at the consultation.
- President of Artsakh Met a Group of Members of the Belgian Francophone Circles The Head of the State noted with satisfaction that Artsakh's relations with the Francophone community and structures of Belgium are developing dynamically voicing hope that they will further on strengthen...
- The Working Visit of Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian to the USA has Started The Foreign Minister answered the questions of the participants of the meeting.
- The Statements of the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine Constitute an Interference in the Internal Affairs of the Artsakh Republic. Artsakh MFA Statements by the Foreign Ministries of Georgia and Ukraine also contain provisions that distort the essence of the Azerbaijani-Karabakh conflict with the aim to reduce it to a territorial dispute and...
- "Artsakh-France" Friendship Circle Meeting Issues related to the future programs of the friendship circle and the prospects for cooperation have been discussed.
- President of Artsakh Met with a Group of Deputies of the Bulgarian Parliament President Sahakyan noted with satisfaction that the visits of Bulgarian parliamentarians to Artsakh were of a periodic nature expressing hope that cooperation would further expand and deepen.
Turkish Visa Price Increases: Armenian Citizens Will Pay $ 30
PM Highlights Dissemination of Modern Farming Skills as he Sets Acquainted with CARD Foundation Activities
Georgi Kutoyan Left for His Apartment on Paruyr Sevak Street Telling Family Members About his Intention to Rest for 2-3 Days: IC Unveils Details
Statement of the Armenia-Artsakh Inter-Parliamentary Committee
Barack Obama Shared Adorable Birthday Message to Michelle
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
MirzoySan says Armenians of Artsakh Cannot Live in Safety Under Azerbaijani Sovereignty
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Around 80 Times
Zelensky Rejects PM's Offer to Quit
PM Receives Prominent Astrophysicist Garik Israelyan
Is Russia's Newly Appointed Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin of Armenian Origin?
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Serzh Sargsyan Extends Condolences on Untimely and Tragic Demise of Georgi Kutoyan
The Plane Crash Was a Bitter Accident: Iranian Supreme Leader
Canadian Armenian Genocide Survivor Eugenie Papazian Passes Away at Age 105
Lavrov on His Possible Appointment in New Government
Oil Ends Week Steady as China Growth Offsets Trade Deal Optimism
German Chancellor Merkel to Visit Turkey on January 24
Former NSS Director Found Shot Dead in Yerevan
Sitting of Inter-Parliamentary Committee on Cooperation between the Legislative Bodies of Armenia and Artsakh Will Be Held on January 18
Homemade Armenian Baklava: Kourtney Kardashian's Post Angers Turks
Armenia, Artsakh and the World Around: What the Stars Say
Among His Respective Achievements Alexis Ohanian Mentioned the Visit to Armenia
A. Gundjian, K. Sarkissian Named Members of Order of Canada by Governor-General Julie Payette
Nikol Pashinyan Addresses Congratulatory Message to Armenian People From Republican Square (PHOTOS)
Facebook Removes Hundreds of Georgia Govt Linked Pages
The Biggest Fashion Trends to Wear for Spring/Summer 2020
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan and Catholicos of All Armenians Vsit Army Unit Ahead of Holiday Season (PHOTOS)
Armenia's Constitutional Court Has Been Working under Unprecedented Pressure for the Last 6-7 Months: CC President
The Hill: Armenian Church of Iran Included in Trump's List which He Threatened to Target
Wind: 4 km/h