The Syrian People Further Strengthen the Foundations of Sovereignty: Ethnic Armenian Lawmaker
The Armenian community of Damascus, like the other residents of the capital, faced the aggression of the US and its allies. "The moral and psychological situation is high, life continues", said Nora Arissian - ethnic Armenian lawmaker of the Syrian Parliament, chair of the Armenia-Syria parliamentary friendship committee, Armenpress reports.
"Unilateral actions or aggression are violations of the principles of the international law that took place outside the UN Security Council, which at the same time is a gross violation of the principles of a sovereign state. It's over 7 years our people were resisting the international terrorism, and now they resist such aggression. The Syrian people further strengthen the foundations of sovereignty. Today in the morning the squares of the city were full of citizens who were celebrating the victory against the aggression of the US and its allies which didn’t achieve its goal", the lawmaker said.
- Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement? The parties specifically agreed to create a demilitarized zone at the contact line between the government troops and the opposition in Idlib until 15 October, at a depth of 15-20 km. The latter will be...
- Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference to discuss the destruction of a Russian military aircraft with people on board off the coast of Syria, which happened at the same time that Israeli...
- U.S. Forces Conduct Live-Fire Exercise in Southern Syria in a Warning to Russia The Marine exercise took place near the U.S. garrison at Tanf, along the Syrian-Iraqi border near Jordan, around which the Americans have long declared a 35-mile deconfliction zone off-limits to others.
- Trump Warns Syria, Russia and Iran President Donald Trump warned Syria and its allies Russia and Iran on Monday against attacking the last major rebel stronghold of Idlib province in the country's northwest.
- Syria Army Captures More Key Points in Sweida Battle against ISIL Other units of the army advanced against ISIL in al-Kara'a and Deko hills and captured several areas.
Ara Babloyan: It is Too Eearly to Speak about the Early Dissolution of Parliament
PM Nikol Pashinyan Departed to New York
RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences to IRI President Hassan Rouhani
Ecuador Tried To Give Julian Assange A Diplomatic Post In Russia
Artsakh Republic President Visited the Homeland Defender's Rehabilitation Center in Yerevan
Queen Elizabeth II Extended Congratulatory Message to Nikol Pashinyan
EU, UK Fail to Achieve Significant Progress on Brexit Talks
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 27th Anniversary of Independence
Trump: the Coming Months Bring Opportunities to Resolve the Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict
Armenia Marks Independence Day 27th Anniversary
Saudi Arabia Congratulates Sarkissian on Independence Day
Poland Completes Ratification Process of EU-Armenia Deal
Don't Worry, Be Happy, Don't Worry: Jean-Claude Juncker
RF President Vladimir Putin sends RA President Congratulatory Message on Armenia’s Independence Day
PM Welcomes U.S. Physician Dr. Eric Esrailian and UCLA Chancellor Gene Block
Facebook hasn't Complied with EU Consumer Rules Yet
Vox: North and South Korea Just Signed a Major Agreement. It may be Bad News for Trump.
Mother See: Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II Is not Resigning
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
EU Leaders Try to Tackle the Migration Crisis
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h