UAE Condemns Use of Chemical Weapons Against Syrian Civilians
The UAE has said it is following with concern the developments in Syria and is strongly condemning the use of chemical weapons against civilians, Gulf News reports.
The UAE also said it supports all international measures to eliminate and destroy the internationally prohibited weapons, stressing the need to ensure that these weapons do not fall into the hands of armed terrorist organisations in conflict zones.
The UAE also reaffirmed its support for the military operations against these banned weapons and their sources in Syria.
In a statement issued on Saturday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation said that the UAE believes that the political solution is the key to addressing the Syrian crisis and ending the violence and suffering of the Syrian people based on relevant resolutions of international legitimacy, in particular the Security Council resolution 2254 and Geneva Declaration 1
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
- U.S. Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria With U.S.-backed fighters poised to seize the final Syrian sanctuaries held by Islamic State in the coming days, the U.S. military is turning its attention toward a withdrawal of forces in the coming weeks.
- Erdogan Urges Trump to Fulfill Promise on US Withdrawal From Syria The buffer zone in the north of Syria should be controlled by Turkey and it will do everything possible to maintain security in the area, the Turkish president noted.
Congratulatory Message to Gladys Berejiklian, Premier of New South Wales of Australia
Israel-Gaza Tension: Violence Continues Despite Ceasefire
Town Halls Across Germany Evacuated After Threats
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
"Self-Determination is No Crime:” The World Craves New Approaches For Conflict Resolution
Facebook Removes Accounts From Russia, Iran For 'Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior'
Venezuela Hit by Second Electrical Blackout in One Month
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Greek PM Tsipras Says Turkish Jets "Harassed" His Helicopter
Prince Charles Meets Cuban President on Historic Trip to Havana
Pentagon Authorizes $1 Billion for Trump's Mexican Border Wall
Saudi Arabia Denounces U.S. Recognition of Golan Heights As Israeli Territory
Meeting With Chairman of the Pan-Armenian Games World Committee Ishkhan Zakaryan
"U.S. will not Tolerate" Foreign Military Presence in Venezuela, Says Bolton
Pompeo Warns Russia 'to Cease Its Unconstructive Behavior' in Venezuela
Catholicos of All Armenians Departs for Moscow
Upcoming Local Elections in Turkey: Erdogan Not Favored
"I Wish You Every Success in Your Mission Because Your Success is the Success of Each One of Us" - PM Meets with Armenian National Football Team Players
MPs Back Indicative Votes to Take Control of Brexit Process
Flash Floods Kill at Least 19 in Southern Iran
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Adam, Eve, Noah’s Ark and Tigran the Great at Carnival in Brazil
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
Armenia, Belgium Set to Develop Cooperation in Education and Research: Memorandums of Understanding Signed as Part of Prime Minister’s Visit
Armenian-Iranian High-Level Talks Held in Tehran: Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Wide Range of Issues
Wind: 6 km/h