UAE Condemns Use of Chemical Weapons Against Syrian Civilians
The UAE has said it is following with concern the developments in Syria and is strongly condemning the use of chemical weapons against civilians, Gulf News reports.
The UAE also said it supports all international measures to eliminate and destroy the internationally prohibited weapons, stressing the need to ensure that these weapons do not fall into the hands of armed terrorist organisations in conflict zones.
The UAE also reaffirmed its support for the military operations against these banned weapons and their sources in Syria.
In a statement issued on Saturday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation said that the UAE believes that the political solution is the key to addressing the Syrian crisis and ending the violence and suffering of the Syrian people based on relevant resolutions of international legitimacy, in particular the Security Council resolution 2254 and Geneva Declaration 1
- Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference to discuss the destruction of a Russian military aircraft with people on board off the coast of Syria, which happened at the same time that Israeli...
- U.S. Forces Conduct Live-Fire Exercise in Southern Syria in a Warning to Russia The Marine exercise took place near the U.S. garrison at Tanf, along the Syrian-Iraqi border near Jordan, around which the Americans have long declared a 35-mile deconfliction zone off-limits to others.
- Trump Warns Syria, Russia and Iran President Donald Trump warned Syria and its allies Russia and Iran on Monday against attacking the last major rebel stronghold of Idlib province in the country's northwest.
- Syria Army Captures More Key Points in Sweida Battle against ISIL Other units of the army advanced against ISIL in al-Kara'a and Deko hills and captured several areas.
- A Syrian Airplane has been shot down by Israel Air Forces Israel has shot down a Syrian warplane which crossed into its airspace, the Israeli military says.
Two Koreas Agree to Connect Railways and Roads
Turkey Reduces Investment Levels for Turkish Citizenship
Armenia, China Sign Air Communication Agreement
Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria
21 Killed in Iranian Road Accident
Levon Aronian's Wife to Solo Cycle through Turkey and Iran to Armenia
Pope to Armenian Monks: Continue to Illuminate the Path to Unity
Fire on the Slopes of Mount Ararat Has Started to Quickly Spread Again
North, South Korean Leaders Kick off 3-day Summit
Armenia’s Human Rights Defender's Office Praised by European Union for "Excellent" Job
PM Receives EAEU-Member States’ Central Bank Presidents
NATO Ready to Response if Russia Carries out a Cyberattack
FM Mnatsakanyan: Armenia Remains Committed to Peaceful Settlement Process of NK Conflict
My Deal or No Deal: Theresa May
Armenia to Carry out Inspections in Turkish Sites as Part of Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (CFE)
London Mayor Calls for Another Referendum on Brexit
President of Artsakh Met with Armenian Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Mattis Condemns Russia for Influence-Peddling in Macedonia
Ethiopia, Eritrea Sign Agreement in Saudi Arabia
Trump to Annouce Tariffs on $200 Billion in Chinese Goods
Belgian King and His Family Are on Vacation in Armenia
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
Angela Merkel Arrived in Armenia
Armenian-Chinese Friendship School Opens in Yerevan
Dan Bilzerian Registers in the Armenian Armed Forces
Merkel Left Azerbaijan with ''Armenian Flags''
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Berlin Regrets Azerbaijan's Decision to Ban German Parliamentarian from Entering the Country Due to His Visit to Karabakh
Wind: 11.27 km/h