National Guards and Militants Clash in the City of Douma, Syria
The government units of the National Guard and militants in the city of Douma, Eastern Ghouta clashed, TASS reports
According to the source there are casualties. Clashes erupted in the Rahmani neighborhood.
According to the local sources, terrorists used a nearby building as a warehouse.
- Russia to Send S-300s to Syria within 2 Weeks According to him, Syrian military personnel had already undergone training to operate the S-300 system, the Defense Post reported.
- Idlib: Who Has Benefits from Putin-Erdogan Agreement? The parties specifically agreed to create a demilitarized zone at the contact line between the government troops and the opposition in Idlib until 15 October, at a depth of 15-20 km. The latter will be...
- Russian MoD Blames Israel for Attack Which Led to Downing of Il-20 by Syria The Russian Defense Ministry held a press conference to discuss the destruction of a Russian military aircraft with people on board off the coast of Syria, which happened at the same time that Israeli...
- U.S. Forces Conduct Live-Fire Exercise in Southern Syria in a Warning to Russia The Marine exercise took place near the U.S. garrison at Tanf, along the Syrian-Iraqi border near Jordan, around which the Americans have long declared a 35-mile deconfliction zone off-limits to others.
- Trump Warns Syria, Russia and Iran President Donald Trump warned Syria and its allies Russia and Iran on Monday against attacking the last major rebel stronghold of Idlib province in the country's northwest.
RA MFA: Armenia Desn’t Put Forward Preconditions for Pashinyan-Aliyev Meeting
Turkmenistan's Population Will Pay for Electricity, Gas, Drinking Water and Salt
Sharmazanov: We Condemn Disaster of Khatyn and Azerbaijanis’ Atrocities in Artsakh
Declaration of Friendship Resigned Between Berdzor of Artsakh and Alfortville of France
EEC Chief: Eurasian Economic Union could get WTO observer status in two years
Argentina to Bring Allegations of Venezuelan Human Rights Abuses to ICC - Macri
Turkey Cannot Remain Silent over Use of Sanctions as 'Weapons': Erdogan
Nikol Pashinyan, Johannes Hahn Discuss Ways of Expanding EU-Armenia Cooperation
Meeting between Armenian Foreign Minister and OSCE Minsk Group Co-Cahirs Has Already Started
Trump: Iranians Must 'Change Their Tune' before any Meeting
Google Chrome Authorizes Users Without Their Consent
Nikol Pashinyan Visits Armenia Exhibition at New York’s Metropolitan Museum (Photos)
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received the Delegation of the French Town of Alfortville
North Korea Made Great Progress in Denuclearization
Russian President holds phone talks with Israeli PM
First Meeting of EU-RA Partnership Committee in Trade Configuration under the CEPA to Be Held in Yerevan today
Azerbaijani Opposition Figures Oppose Putin's Visit
EU to Set Up a Mechanism to Continue Legitimate Business with Iran
Excessive Drinking Killed over 3 million People in 2016
"Days of Artsakh in France" Festival to be Concluded
Pashinyan: Karabakh Should Become a Part of Armenia
Erdogan Wants to Build a Seljuk Style Presidential Palace on Shores of Lake Van
US Announces Death of ISIS Leader in Afghanistan
Gevorg Harutyunyan Took the Third Place at the "New Wave -2018" International Music Contest
Feast of Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Jean-Claude Van Damme to Be on Hand at Comedy Club Festival in Yerevan
"Declaration of Independence Laid Foundation of Artsakh’s State-Building’ – Armenian President Extends Congrats on 27th Anniversary
Dan Bilzerian Heads to Artsakh
In the Past There Were More Armenians in Baku than Azerbaijanis, and More Armenians in Tbilisi than Georgians - Zatulin
Armenia’s National Security Service Director Confirms: His Telephone Conversation with Investigation Service Chief Was Wiretapped
Wind: 11.27 km/h
Wind: 11.27 km/h