Nikol Pashinyan Received US Ambassador to Armenia
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan on May 18 received US Ambassador to Armenia Richard Mills, the official page of Prime Minister reports.
In his speech the PM of Armenia attached importance to the constant development of the Armenian-American ties and welcomed official Washington’s commitment and readiness to give new impetus to the bilateral cooperation in different sectors.
"The Armenian government is interested and attaches great importance to the mutual partnership with the American side in the process of reforms in democracy development, anti-corruption fight, human rights and other spheres. We are full of energy to reach our goals and concrete results also taking into account the positive atmosphere existing today in the country", PM Pashinyan said, stating that the government is committed to moving forward the activities at these directions.
In his turn US Ambassador Richard Mills congratulated PM Pashinyan on assuming office and conveyed the readiness of the US government to assist Armenia in implementation of the aforementioned goals.
"The US government is committed to assisting the goals on democracy, human rights, transparency and accountability that will improve Armenia’s business environment and will make the country more attractive for American investors. We see a number of opportunities for dialogue and cooperation, including within the format of the Armenian-American inter-governmental works”, the Ambassador said.
During the meeting a number of other issues relating to the increase of trade turnover volumes between the two countries, the ongoing regional affairs, holding parliamentary elections in Armenia, the reforms of the Electoral Code and issues of bilateral interest were discussed.
- President Sarkissian Congratulates Ambassador Richard Mills on US Independence Day President Sarkissian congratulated Ambassador Richard Mills and in the person of him, the good people of the United States, on this important holiday and wished welfare and constant development.
- United States is Ready to Co-operate With the New Government of Armenia ''As a partner and the friendly country of Armenia, the US always encouraged constructive dialogue overcome the political impasse'', State Department Spokesperson noted.
- Richard Mills: A Way to Democracy Is Not Electing Prime Minister's Candidate on the Streets During the discussion Ambassador Mills once again reaffirmed the US government's stance and stressed that all the processes should take place according to the Constitution. He added that there is no alternative...
- Glendale City Council Approves the Idea of Creating Armenian American Museum Museum representatives presented their vision for a three-story, 59 800 square-foot cultural and educational complex that would be located in the southwest corner of Central Park.
- Why Is US-Armenia Parliamentary Cooperation Important at This Stage? Such a format of cooperation is itself important as long as it is not limited to only ruling parties, but also creates new opportunities for cooperation among the US main two political parties and RA parliamentary...
“We Intend to Exempt Micro Business From Taxes” - Nikol Pashinyan Visits Charity Fair Organized by Syrian-Armenians
Tusk has No Optimism on Brexit Deal
The Main Results of the Francophone Week in Yerevan
Anna Burns Wins Man Booker Prize for Milkman
Armenia Improves Positions in Global Competitiveness Index
Turkish President Erdoğan Meets Pompeo in Ankara
Trump: "My Biggest Threat is the Fed"
Israel Strikes Gaza in Response to Rocket Attack on Be’er Sheva
Canada Becomes Second Country to Legalise Recreational Marijuana
Border Crosser from Turkey ID’d as Ethnic Kurd Felon, Russian Border Guards Say
Politico: State Department Spokeswoman Nauert in the Mix for U.N. Ambassador
President Sarkissian Accepts Cabinet’s Resignation
Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan: “Armenia is Entering a Historic Stage of Development”
Armenian Akhtala to be Renamed After Charles Aznavour?
Saudi Missing Journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Explanation Expected from Saudi Arabia as Mike Pompeo Arrives
ARF won’t Nominate Candidate for Prime Minister
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Board Members of the International Francophone Press
Donald Trump has talked with King of Saudi Arabia
Turkey to Inspect Saudi Consulate over Journalist’s Disappearance
Kadyrov Invited Pashinyan and Macron to Participate in a Dance Festival in Chechnya
Brigitte Macron: We Feel So Good in Armenia that We Don't Want to Leave
Macron: April 24 to be Remembered in France as the Day of Remembrance of the Armenian Genocide
In Honor of Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, RA Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan Gave Official Dinner (photos)
It Is Suggested in Armenia to Rename one of the International Airports in Honor of the Great Chansonnier Charles Aznavour
German Publicist about Erdogan's Visit: You Mean the Carpet, which Is Painted with the Blood of Armenians?
Aliyev Criticized International Observers' Assessment on the Yerevan Council of Elderly Elections before the Election Results Were Published
Justin Trudeau: Many Years ago I Had the Opportunity to Visit Armenia with my Father during Summer Holidays
CSTO Chief of Joint Staff not Authorized to Comment on Matter Regarding Secretary General Yuri Khachaturov
Artsakh's Defense Army Serviceman Artsakh Hovsepyan Posthumously Awarded with the "For Service in Battle" Medal
Sharmazanov to Speaker of Azerbaijani Parliament: You Should Recognize the Full Exercise of Artsakh People’s Right of Self-Determination
Wind: 11.27 km/h