Israel Bombs Gaza Port, Hamas Tunnel
Israeli planes bombed several sites throughout the Gaza Strip early Wednesday morning, including a seaport west of Gaza City and a tunnel used by Hamas, the IDF said.
As Times of Israel reports, the strikes were carried out in response to an incident earlier in the day in which Gazans sneaked across the border and destroyed an Israeli sniper’s nest.
- Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal The adoption of such a law naturally cannot but cause serious dissatisfaction among the Arabs of Israel who constitute 20% of the 8 million population of the country, as well as among the Palestinian Authorities.
- Hamas and Israel Agree to Return to a Ceasefire in Gaza Hamas said on Wednesday that armed groups in the Gaza Strip had agreed to a deal with Israel following a night of air strikes targeting several Hamas and Islamic Jihad positions in the coastal enclave.
- Israel May Restrict Access to Jerusalem for Muslims from the Gaza Strip According to the source, this ban will effectively prevent Muslims living in the Gaza Strip from visiting the Al-Aqsa Mosque – the third holiest site in Islam located in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- UN Asks 24.6 Million US Dollars for Palestinians in Gaza The source reports that the request for the allocation of funds was received from the humanitarian coordinator in the occupied Palestinian territories Jamie Macgoldrick.
- Israeli Attacked Hamas Military Compounds Four different targets were attacked, including buildings, infrastructure, and a weapons production facility.
Trump: US Will Pay Nothing for Pastor
Turkey Arrests Another German Citizen
Angela Merkel to Visit Armenia Next Week
Guinea Citizen Ilegally Crossed Armenia-Turkey Border
"Armenian Velvet Revolution" Book Released
Turkey's Biggest Mobile Phone Importing Companies Cancel their Phone Orders
Government Creates Favorable Conditions for Doing Business and Making Profits – PM Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan: "Over the past 100 days, we have solved the key problem: we have ensured the country’s normal functioning and economic development"
Armenian PM, Russia President Talk on Phone
Turkey Intends to Establish Close Ties with EU
Trump Says His Tariffs will Rescue US Industry
Main Side of the Conflict Cannot be Withdrawn or Put Aside from Negotiation Table – Artsakh Parliament Speaker
Dollar Drops in Armenia
At Least 25 Killed in Suicide Blast in Kabul
Turkish Court Releases Local Chair of Amnesty International
Information of the Artsakh Republic State Commission on Prisoners of War, Hostages and Missing Persons
President Sahakyan Visited the Town of Martouni
Nikol Pashinyan Extends Condolences to Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte
Juncker Welcomes Release of 2 Greek Border Guards From Detention in Turkey
Artsakh Republic Convoked the Meeting of the Security Council
New Wave of Hysteria Raised in Azerbaijan Due to the Possible Visit of Russian Singer with Armenian Surname
Artsakh Republic President Sahakyan, Minister Minasyan Discuss Economic Cooperation Between Artsakh and Armenia
Any constructive contact initiated by the parties should serve for settlement of NK conflict, Russia says
Israel: All the Citizens are Equal, but Jews are More Than Equal
Robert Kocharyan Released: Court of Appeals Approves Attorneys’ Appeal
"We are Gure to Gain a Victory in our Common Mission" – Nikol Pashinyan Attends Event Dedicated to Armenian General Athletic Union Centenary
Armenia PM: Every Penny Stolen from People Will be Returned
Greens Call for New Zealand's Parliament to Recognise Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of South Ossetia Congratulated on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment of the MFA of the Republic of Artsakh
Artsakh MFA Received Congratulatory Message from Abkhazia MFA on the 25th Anniversary of the Establishment
Wind: 17.70 km/h