Trump: I'll be Putin's Worst Enemy
The US President Donald Trump vows he is ready to become the "worst enemy" of Russian President Vladimir Putin, if Russian-US relations between “doesn't work”, CNBC News reported.
"Getting along with President Putin, getting along with Russia, is positive, not a negative," the US President Donald Trump said.
- Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed Greenblatt said the White House wanted to release the political part of the peace plan during the summer, "but the new elections have thrown us off."
- At White House, Kardashian Promotes Prisoner Reentry Effort Trump pronounced himself a fan of Kardashian West’s advocacy, praising her genes.
- Man Sets Himself on Fire Near White House (video) Secret Service spokesman Jeffrey Adams said in a statement that the agency’s Uniformed Division Officers "responded in seconds" after the "male individual lit himself on fire." Officers then began administering...
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
- Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future The US and NATO have been against the purchase of Russian S -400 "Triumph" anti-aircraft systems since December 2017, the signing of the respective Turkey-Russia agreement.
China's Stunning 'Blue Tears' Plankton Blooms Are Spreading
Iran Government Adviser Warns of ‘Unavoidable War’ If Sanctions Not ‘Abandoned’
Saudi Arabia Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks But Does Not Want War
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
CoE Action Plan for Armenia 2019-2022 Launches
Suicide Attack Triple Blasts Kill at Least 30 in
Putin-Trump Meeting in Osaka May be Prepared on the Eve of G20
Iran to Announce Next Steps to Scale Back Nuclear Compliance
India is Hitting the United States With More Tariffs
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
Italian George Clooney Fraudsters Arrested in Thailand
Major-General Vardan Balayan Released from the Position of the Defense Army Deputy Commander
Arnouville Mayor to Appeal French Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration With Artsakh’s Shekher
Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed
Mayor of Bourg-lès-Valence to Appeal Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration Signed With Artsakh’s Shushi
British PM May Could Meet Russia's Putin at G20: The Times
Ousted Sudan Leader Bashir Makes First Appearance
President Sarkissian Congratulated President of Iceland on National Day
Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am
Hong Kong Leader Apologizes For Handling of Extradition Bill
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Wind: 4 km/h