Syria Army Captures More Key Points in Sweida Battle against ISIL
The army soldiers battled against ISIL East of the village of al-Saqiyeh in Northeastern Sweida and captured several key areas near Taloul al-Safa region.
Other units of the army fought against ISIL East of the village of al-Sabaki and freed more areas.
In the meantime, the army's artillery and missile units and aircraft pounded ISIL's positions and movements in Araz al-Kara'a, al-Khatib Farms, Sanim al-Qaraz, East of al-Dayatha, Rabat al-Hossan and Tal Razin that is located 15 to 30 km away from villages in Eastern and Northeastern Sweida, destroying several vehicles, military hardware and killing a number of terrorists.
Also, field sources reported that army forces managed to advance against ISIL in Eastern and Northeastern Badiyeh of Sweida, capturing several positions and hills.
On Monday, the army soldiers, backed up by the artillery and missile units and Air Force, engaged in tough battle with the ISIL and advanced towards al-Dayathah region 3km in the depth of Badiyeh.
Other units of the army advanced against ISIL in al-Kara'a and Deko hills and captured several areas.
In the meantime, the artillery and missile units pounded ISIL's strongholds in Tal Sanim, Barak al-Tamthounah and Satah Namlah region in Eastern Badiyeh, inflicting major casualties on the terrorists.
The ISIL terrorists further retreated towards unleveled areas in Badiyeh of Sweida after the army's rapid advances toward Taloul al-Safa.
Other units of the army managed to capture several hills and residential areas, including Tal Basir near the small towns of al-Kasib and Tarba in Eastern Sweida and Tal al-Razin, Qabasha region, South of the town of al-Malah and outskirts of the town of Sha'af.
- Turkey Is Ready For a New Military Operation in Northern Syria Kalyn said. He also added that in the event of a threat, ''an assessment will be made and everything necessary will be done.''
- Russia, Iran and Turkey Discussed the Turkish Operation in Syria Russian side tried to convince Ankara to solve the problem by peaceful means, without resorting to violence.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
Without Artsakh there is no Armenia, without Armenia it is obvious what fate our Diaspora will have: David Babayan
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation Relatively Stable as of 10:30am
Feast of the Holy Cross of Varague
We Continue to Urge the Parties to Engage in Peace Process - Blinken
David Babayan Met with Senior Staff Members of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
MoD: One of Divisions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Went on a Provocation
Armenian, Georgian Prime Ministers meet in New York
In a Meeting with Charles Michel, Nikol Pashinyan Emphasizes the Need for Addressed Assessments Over Azerbaijani Aggression
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Kremlin Spokesman Denies Reports of Plans to Call Up 1.2 Mln Russians
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
President Harutyunyan Received Members of the "Free Homeland-UCA" Parliamentary Faction
After Azeri Attacks on Armenia, US Embassy Issues Travel Warning to its Employees to Several Locations
No Changes in Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Deputy FM, CSTO Chief Discuss Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Jordan
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Ararat Mirzoyan Received the Delegation of the Deputies of the National Assembly of Artsakh
State Department Responds to Turkey's Claims: Greek Islands Sovereignty is not Disputed
Why Do We Need Such a World if There is no Artsakh There: David Babayan
Russia, China Can Reach $200 Bln in Trade Turnover Soon: Putin
Armenia, Turkey, Azerbaijan Leaders to Attend Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit
Wind: 2.57 km/h