Syria Army Captures More Key Points in Sweida Battle against ISIL
The army soldiers battled against ISIL East of the village of al-Saqiyeh in Northeastern Sweida and captured several key areas near Taloul al-Safa region.
Other units of the army fought against ISIL East of the village of al-Sabaki and freed more areas.
In the meantime, the army's artillery and missile units and aircraft pounded ISIL's positions and movements in Araz al-Kara'a, al-Khatib Farms, Sanim al-Qaraz, East of al-Dayatha, Rabat al-Hossan and Tal Razin that is located 15 to 30 km away from villages in Eastern and Northeastern Sweida, destroying several vehicles, military hardware and killing a number of terrorists.
Also, field sources reported that army forces managed to advance against ISIL in Eastern and Northeastern Badiyeh of Sweida, capturing several positions and hills.
On Monday, the army soldiers, backed up by the artillery and missile units and Air Force, engaged in tough battle with the ISIL and advanced towards al-Dayathah region 3km in the depth of Badiyeh.
Other units of the army advanced against ISIL in al-Kara'a and Deko hills and captured several areas.
In the meantime, the artillery and missile units pounded ISIL's strongholds in Tal Sanim, Barak al-Tamthounah and Satah Namlah region in Eastern Badiyeh, inflicting major casualties on the terrorists.
The ISIL terrorists further retreated towards unleveled areas in Badiyeh of Sweida after the army's rapid advances toward Taloul al-Safa.
Other units of the army managed to capture several hills and residential areas, including Tal Basir near the small towns of al-Kasib and Tarba in Eastern Sweida and Tal al-Razin, Qabasha region, South of the town of al-Malah and outskirts of the town of Sha'af.
- Turkey Thankful to Putin for Supporting Memorandum on Syria's Idlib — Mevlut Cavusoglu Turkey is thankful to Russian President Vladimir Putin for supporting the Sochi memorandum on Syria's Idlib which allowed to prevent another humanitarian catastrophe in the Arab country, Turkish Foreign...
- Turkey Launches New Military Operation In Syria Turkey is ready to launch a new military operation against "terrorist groups" east of the Euphrates River, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday,
- Merkel Asked to Putin Question in Russian German Chancellor Angela Merkel has asked Russian President Vladimir Putin a question in Russian. It was about his coat, RT reported.
- UN Names Human Rights Prize Winners for 2018 "I am proud to recognise the contributions of individuals and organisations that promote and protect human rights. Your work is an inspiration to us all," Maria Fernanda Espinosa, UN General Assembly president,...
- A Summit On Syria Will Be Held In Istanbul The leaders of Turkey, Russia, Germany and France are to hold a four-way summit on the conflict in Syria in Istanbul on Oct. 27, the spokesman for President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was quoted as saying on...
Interpol Elects South Korean as its President
"Done Deal": Turkish FM Says Purchase of Russian S-400 Cannot Be Cancelled
Trump Says Breaking with Saudi Arabia would Send Oil Prices "Through the Roof"
Artsakh President Partook at the Annual Gala Party of the "Telethon 2018"
US Suspends Financial Aid to Pakistan
Armenian Man Struck and Killed by Taxiing Boeing 737 in Moscow Airport
Nikol Pashinyan Receives CRONIMET Mining AG Board Chairman Günter Pilarsky
People's Right and Security are Priorities for NK Conflict Settlement – Acting FM Meets with CoE Commissioner for Human Rights
NKR President Bako Sahakyan Visits North America Western Prelacy of the Great House of Cilicia
Presentation of Three-Year-Old St. Mary to the Church
Demonstrations in Paris: French People Don't Want to Pay for 'Making the Planet Bigger Again'
Koreas to Connect Cross-Border Road this Week for Excavation of War Remains
EU Won't Become Military Alliance - Mogherini on European Army
Ambassador of Latvia Presented Her Credentials
Pashinyan: The Armenian People Are more Informed on Karabakh Conflict than Ever
I Consider Russia’s Position on the Issue Highly Constructive - Pashinyan
Pentagon, US Congress Seek Alternatives to Russia's S-400 for Turkey
Pashinyan Wearing Armenian Tricolor Tie
EU Countries Expand Military Cooperation
Judge Blocks Trump Order on asylum Restrictions
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
We are Unable to Change History, but History is Well Able to Change us to Make Our Future Better: Nikol Pashinyan
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Would-be Suicide Bomber Called 911 to Notify About Intentions Before Attempting to Enter Government HQ
Council of the City of Los Angeles Adopted Resolution on the Occasion of the 30th Anniversary of the Artsakh Liberation Movement
Wind: 8.05 km/h