Trump Warns Syria, Russia and Iran
President Donald Trump warned Syria and its allies Russia and Iran on Monday against attacking the last major rebel stronghold of Idlib province in the country's northwest, CNN reported.
The President's warning comes just days after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo issued a similar warning to Russia's foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov, saying an attack on Idlib was something that Syria and Russia "agreed not to permit," and that the US "sees this as an escalation of an already dangerous conflict."
"Sergey Lavrov is defending Syrian and Russian assault on #Idlib. The Russians and Assad agreed not to permit this. The U.S sees this as an escalation of an already dangerous conflict." Pompeo wrote on August 31 on Twitter.
- Next Group of Armenian Specialists Leaves for Syria Next group from Armenia consisting of humanitarian de-miners, doctors and specialists ensuring their security has arrived in Aleppo, Syria on June 4.
- Syrian Troops Continue Push Into Jihadist Stronghold of Idlib Syrian troops captured the town of Qalaat al-Madiq on Thursday as they continued a push into a remaining rebel-held enclave located in Idlib province. The UN Security Council will hold a closed-door meeting...
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
China's Stunning 'Blue Tears' Plankton Blooms Are Spreading
Iran Government Adviser Warns of ‘Unavoidable War’ If Sanctions Not ‘Abandoned’
Saudi Arabia Blames Iran For Tanker Attacks But Does Not Want War
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
CoE Action Plan for Armenia 2019-2022 Launches
Suicide Attack Triple Blasts Kill at Least 30 in
Putin-Trump Meeting in Osaka May be Prepared on the Eve of G20
Iran to Announce Next Steps to Scale Back Nuclear Compliance
India is Hitting the United States With More Tariffs
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships
Italian George Clooney Fraudsters Arrested in Thailand
Major-General Vardan Balayan Released from the Position of the Defense Army Deputy Commander
Arnouville Mayor to Appeal French Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration With Artsakh’s Shekher
Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed
Mayor of Bourg-lès-Valence to Appeal Court’s Ruling on Cancelling Friendship Declaration Signed With Artsakh’s Shushi
British PM May Could Meet Russia's Putin at G20: The Times
Ousted Sudan Leader Bashir Makes First Appearance
President Sarkissian Congratulated President of Iceland on National Day
Artsakh Official Predicts ‘Low Likelihood’ of Azerbaijani Frontline Attacks: Tert.am
Hong Kong Leader Apologizes For Handling of Extradition Bill
Magnifier: Public Discrepancies and Fight Against Them
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Despite the Obstacles Imposed by Azerbaijan, Artsakh’s International Ties will Continue to Expand and Deepen
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Wind: 4 km/h