Ibrahim Kalin said the latest developments in Syria's rebel-held Idlib province and the political process for the resolution of the conflict would be discussed at the summit, adding that the sides would aim to coordinate joint efforts, according to the state-run Anadolu news agency.
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
- U.S. Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria With U.S.-backed fighters poised to seize the final Syrian sanctuaries held by Islamic State in the coming days, the U.S. military is turning its attention toward a withdrawal of forces in the coming weeks.
- Erdogan Urges Trump to Fulfill Promise on US Withdrawal From Syria The buffer zone in the north of Syria should be controlled by Turkey and it will do everything possible to maintain security in the area, the Turkish president noted.
PM Receives Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
Nikol Pashinyan Receives U.S. Ambassador to Armenia Lynne Tracy
Nikol Pashinyan: "We Need to Understand What Kind of Targeted Programs Should be Implemented to Improve the Demographic Situation"
PACE President to Visit Armenia
President Sarkissian had a Phone Conversation with Darigha Nazarbaeva
President of the National Assembly of Artsakh Welcomed Creation of the "Parliamentary Friends of the People of Artsakh" Group
EU Says Doesn't Recognize Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights
Roaming Service Tariffs might be dropped to zero in EEU
Erdogan: Trump's Golan Heights Statement Threatens New Crisis
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Syria Condemns Donald Trump's Remarks Over Golan Heights
Alexander Mantashev: the Wealthiest Armenian in Russian Tzardom
Unidentified Individuals Throw Grenade at Police Booth Near Russian Embassy in Athens
President of Artsakh Discusses SME Development with Businessmen
Armen Sarkissian Congratulated Kasim-Zhomart Tokaev on Assuming the Post of the President of Kazakhstan
EU Delays Brexit
Charles Aznavour Awarded Posthumously
New Zealand Minister Lands in Turkey For 'substantial' Talks Over Christchurch
Kurdish People Are Not Afraid of Bans: Knyaz Hasanov (EXCLUSIVE)
At Least 70 Dead As Overloaded Iraq Ship Sinks Near Mosul
Ara Darzi, Outstanding Surgeon, the First Armenian in the House of Lords
Armenian who Was Born on Ararat Street: Sergey Lavrov – the Unsurpassed Diplomat
Armenian Anita Caracotchian: The First Female Oceanographer in the World
Macron Calls for Schengen Reform
Information on Downing Armenian Spy Drone by Azerbaijani Side Doesn't Correspond to Reality: Artsakh Defense Army
Armenian Ambassador Expressed Indignation over the Participation of the Russian MPs in the Anti-Armenian Rally in Baku
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
NKR Defense Army: During the Past Week Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime about 150 Times
President of Artsakh, NSS Director of Armenia Visit Southern Section of Artsakh-Azerbaijan Borderline
We Are for the U.S. government to Officially Recognize the Armenian Genocide: U.S. Presidential Candidate
Wind: 8 km/h
Wind: 8 km/h