Ibrahim Kalin said the latest developments in Syria's rebel-held Idlib province and the political process for the resolution of the conflict would be discussed at the summit, adding that the sides would aim to coordinate joint efforts, according to the state-run Anadolu news agency.
- Turkey Thankful to Putin for Supporting Memorandum on Syria's Idlib — Mevlut Cavusoglu Turkey is thankful to Russian President Vladimir Putin for supporting the Sochi memorandum on Syria's Idlib which allowed to prevent another humanitarian catastrophe in the Arab country, Turkish Foreign...
- Turkey Launches New Military Operation In Syria Turkey is ready to launch a new military operation against "terrorist groups" east of the Euphrates River, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday,
- Merkel Asked to Putin Question in Russian German Chancellor Angela Merkel has asked Russian President Vladimir Putin a question in Russian. It was about his coat, RT reported.
- UN Names Human Rights Prize Winners for 2018 "I am proud to recognise the contributions of individuals and organisations that promote and protect human rights. Your work is an inspiration to us all," Maria Fernanda Espinosa, UN General Assembly president,...
- Who Benefited from Russian IL-20 Crash and Which Were The Consequences? It should be noted that, although the plane was shot down by Syrian air defense, Moscow blamed Israel for this, which, according to the Russian side, did not warn about air strikes on Syria at the time,...
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Conversation with Vladimir Putin
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Military Base (photos)
France Prepares Transport and Customs Measures in Case of No-Brexit Deal
Chinese Premier: China Ready to Boost Trade With Russia
Armenia Ombudsman Prepares Special Report on Shooting towards Armenian Border Villages by Azerbaijani Side
Special Task Force to be Set Up To Deal with Possible Violations during Snap parliamentary Elections
California Wildfire Death Toll Grows with Hundreds Missing
Brexit: I am Going to See This Through, Says Theresa May
President of Artsakh Met co-Chairs of Coordinating Council of Armenian Organizations of France in Paris
NBC: U.S. is evaluating Turkish materials on Fethullah Gulen
Artsakh's President Visited the Phonethon Center Organized in Paris by the "Hayastan" All-Armenian Fund
Nikol Pashinyan: "We Must Hold Elections in Line with Best International Standards"
Nikol Pashinyan Visited Meguerian Carpet Company and had Working Dinner with Harvard University Graduates (photos)
Putin: Russia to Work with any New Administration in Ukraine
Artsakh Parliament President Sent Congratulatory Letters to the US Congress
Esther McVey Resigns after Telling Theresa May that Brexit Deal Doesn't Honour the Referendum
Weather Forecast: The Air Temperature Will Go Down By 2-3 Degrees
California's Ghost Town: Journalist Shared Photos of Deserted Paradise
British Brexit Secretary Resignes
Trump Picks Handbag Designer to Be Envoy to South Africa
Azerbaijan Wants to Return Askerov and Guliyev to Make them Heroes as it Happened with Safarov - Babayan
Nikol Pashinyan’s Working Visit to Lebanon Kicks off - Acting Armenian PM, Lebanese President Meet in Beirut
Artsakh: Congratulatory Address to Catholicos of the Holy See of Cilicia Aram I on the 50th Anniversary of Ordination to Priesthood
A Snake Slithering out of Israel's Western Wall is Being Regarded as a Third Sign that the End of the World is Nigh
Trump Threatens to Call US Military to Close Southern Border as 4,000-Strong Migrant Caravan Pushes North
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation with Chairmen of Parliamentary Standing Committees and Heads of Factions
Genadi Tavaratsyan Has Been Appointed As Head of the National Defense Research University of the Defense Ministry
President Anticipates Active Participation of the International Financial Institutions to the Implementation of Different Programs in our Country
Declaration of Friendship Signed between Shekher Community of Artsakh and Arnouville Community of France
Nikol Pashinyan: "We are a Country That has its Unique Place on the Global Map of Information Technology"
mostly cloudy (day)
Wind: 16.09 km/h
Wind: 16.09 km/h