Armenia Is Following The Processes On Sanctions Against Iran
Armenia openly speaks about the worries in connection with the sanctions imposed against Iran, spokesperson for the Foreign Ministry Anna Naghdalyan told reporters on Tuesday.
"We have already said we are closely following the processes. Evaluations are made as well as certain moves based on the assessment. We are in an open dialogue with all parties, and we are clearly presenting the issues that are of concern as well as our position," the Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said, News.am reports.
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
- Prime Minister Pashinyan Arrives in Iran on Official Visit After the official national anthems of the two countries had been played, Nikol Pashinyan and Hassan Rouhani welcomed the members of the two delegations and started their high-level talks.
- Armenian Ambassador and Iranian Minister Discussed Cooperation Issues During the meeting the interlocutors discussed the programs carried out so far in the IT and telecommunications sector and the future cooperation prospects.
- 24% Growth in Iran's Non-Oil Trade with Armenia Armenia was the 62nd exporter of goods to Iran over the four months. The imports mainly included sheep, vehicles and diesel engines.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
New Brexit Deal Agreed, Says Boris Johnson
“Your Problems are Kept in the Spotlight” – PM Meets with the Mothers of Perished Armenian Soldiers
Armenian Lavash on CNN’s List of World’s Best Breads
President Armen Sarkissian Attends Gala Dinner of Global Innovation Forum in Yerevan
Japan Emperor's Parade to Be Belayed Due to Typhoon Damage
Foreign Minister of Artsakh has Met with Secretary of the Security Council of the Republic of Armenia
Third Night of Violence in Barcelona after Jailing of Catalan Separatists
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be closed for Trucks
Organizers of low-grade flash mob in Azerbaijan have no opportunity to get to Artsakh borders: David Babayan
PM receives EU Special Representative for the South Caucasus and the Crisis in Georgia
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs May Meet in Slovakia in December in Case of Their Consent: Russian Co-Chair
Speaking about Innovation, We First of All Mean Innovation of Thought and Thinking that Can Really Change the World: Nikol Pashinyan
Erdogan: Turkey Will Continue Operation in Syria Despite Possible Sanctions
Osman Baydemir: If Turkey Isn't Stopped in Syria, Armenian Genocide of 1915 Will Be Repeated
Thousands March in Barcelona Against Catalan Independence
Weather Forecast in Armenia: the Air Temperature will Gradually Go down
North Korean Leader Rides Horse up Sacred Mountain
Armenia, Lithuania Highly Value Bilateral and Multilateral Cooperation in Defense Field
Canada "Temporarily" Suspends New Arms Sales to Turkey
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
Wind: 6 km/h