U.S. Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria
The Pentagon is preparing to pull all U.S. forces out of Syria by the end of April, even though the Trump administration has yet to come up with a plan to protect its Kurdish partners from attack when they leave, The Wall Street Journal reports.
With U.S.-backed fighters poised to seize the final Syrian sanctuaries held by Islamic State in the coming days, the U.S. military is turning its attention toward a withdrawal of forces in the coming weeks, current and former U.S. officials said.
- Next Group of Armenian Specialists Leaves for Syria Next group from Armenia consisting of humanitarian de-miners, doctors and specialists ensuring their security has arrived in Aleppo, Syria on June 4.
- Syrian Troops Continue Push Into Jihadist Stronghold of Idlib Syrian troops captured the town of Qalaat al-Madiq on Thursday as they continued a push into a remaining rebel-held enclave located in Idlib province. The UN Security Council will hold a closed-door meeting...
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Georgian Citizen of Armenian Origin Injured in Tbilisi Clashes
Egypt Says 7 Policemen Killed in Sinai Jihadist Attack
Awarding Ceremony in Connection With the 95th Anniversary of Formation of the Statistics System of Artsakh
Pompeo Meets Indian Leader Amid Trade Tensions
ANCA Welcomes Introduction of Sherman Amendment on Azerbaijan’s Threats to Shoot Down Civilian Aircraft
Macron Speaks to Rouhani to Try to Ease Mideast Tension
Arshavir Gharamyan Appointed Secretary of the Artsakh Republic Security Council
Brazil's Supreme Court Rejects Request to Free Ex-President Lula
U.S. Aims to Restart China Trade Talks, Will Not Accept Conditions on Tariff Use
Iraqi President Says will not Let US Attack Iran from His Territory
Stephanie Grisham to Replace Sarah Sanders As White House Press Secretary
North Korea Lashes Out at US 'Hostile Acts' As Trump Heads to Asia
Iran Foreign Minister Accuses US’ Bolton of Plotting For War
Pashinyan's Wife Attends Grand Opening of 2019 Fashion Forum Yerevan
San Francisco Becomes First US City to Ban e-Cigarettes
Trump Threatens 'Obliteration,' Iran Calls White House 'Mentally Retarded'
Armenian President, Kaspersky Lab’s CEO Discuss Cooperation Issues in Zurich
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Russia to Pay Fee to Council of Europe after Powers Are Restored
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
There is No Religion For Food, All Are Human Beings
What is the "Summit of Minds"
Wind: 14 km/h