''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report
The EU's foreign service has warned there are hundreds of Russian and Chinese intelligence agents operating in Brussels, according to a report in Germany's Welt am Sonntag newspaper.
The European External Action Service (EEAS) estimates there are "about 250 Chinese and 200 Russian spies in the European capital," Deutsche Welle reports.
Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said.
- US Hits EU With Ultimatum US officials warned their EU counterparts that they may be left alone in the face of threats, supposedly including Russia, if Brussels rejected the US defence companies' participation in the creation of...
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Short Brexit Extension is Possible but Conditional: Donald Tusk Tusk mentioned that he "did not foresee" the need for an additional extraordinary meeting to discuss Brexit after the summit.
- France Denounced "Unacceptable" Meeting between Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and 'Yellow Vest" Protesters France denounced an "unacceptable" meeting between Italy's populist deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio and one of the leaders of France's anti-government ''yellow vest" protesters this week.
- Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Met with "Yellow Vest" Protests Leader in Paris Italy's deputy prime minister, Luigi Di Maio of the anti-establishemnt Five Star Movement, on 5 February in Paris met with "yellow vest" protests leader, Christophe Chalencon, and aslo with European Parliament...
Amuslar Mine Exploitation will Raise Armenia's Environmental Standards to Unprecedented Level – PM
Chief of the General Staff of Armenian Armed Forces Visits Frontline Positions
ICRC Representatives Visit Karabakh Soldier who Ended up in Azerbaijan
Armenia Is The Most Popular Country Among Russian Travelers
Serzh Sargsyan and Samvel Karapetyan have no status of defendant or suspect in sidelines of any case examined in SIS: spokesperson
Armenia’s PM to state about his decision over Amulsar later today
Rouhani May Pay Visit to France: FM Spox
61-Year-Old Armenian Woman Dead in Russia Car Crash
Pashinyan holds meetings over Amulsar gold mine
World Junior Championship: Shant Khachatryan Also Becomes Silver Medalist
Turkish Vehicles Cross Syria’s Border: Syrian Foreign Ministry
5 Day Weather Forecast
Notre Dame: On Monday, Reconstruction will Continue with Preventive Measures
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Received the Head of the ICRC Mission
Armenia PM Pashinyan to Hold Closed Meeting with "My Step" Faction
Danish PM Says Trump's Idea of Selling Greenland to U.S. is Absurd
Armenian President Congratulates Afghan Counterpart, People on Independence Day
Lydian International Provides Responses to Environmental Audit Recommendations
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Vanadzor-Alaverdi-Bagratashen Highway is Closed for Truck Traffic
World Junior Championship: Sahak Hovhannisyan – Silver Medalist
He Will Be Great: Trump Congratulates Boris Johnson on Becoming UK's New PM
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
"The Republic of Armenia Should Reclaim its Once-Glorious Reputation of Industrial Country" - PM Attends "My Step for Shirak Marz" Economic Forum
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Either President of Constitutional Court Must Step Down or Constitutional Reforms Possible: Lena Nazaryan
"The Authority of Each Officer Should be Much Greater than that of His Epaulettes"- Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Graduates of Military Educational Institutions
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
Wind: 12 km/h