''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report
The EU's foreign service has warned there are hundreds of Russian and Chinese intelligence agents operating in Brussels, according to a report in Germany's Welt am Sonntag newspaper.
The European External Action Service (EEAS) estimates there are "about 250 Chinese and 200 Russian spies in the European capital," Deutsche Welle reports.
Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said.
- European Union Launches “Team Europe” Package to Support Partner Countries with More than €20 Billion: Reuters Most of the money is being reallocated from other, less urgent EU foreign aid schemes in the EU’s common budget, but Borrell said the European Investment Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and...
- The Guardian: EU Leaders Clash Over Economic Response to Coronavirus Crisis Meeting via a video link, the EU’s 27 leaders papered over deep divisions by agreeing that another fortnight was needed to discuss ambitious economic recovery plans. After a testy debate over "coronabonds",...
- CNBC: Nine European Countries Say it is Time for "Corona Bonds" as Virus Death Toll Rises Corona bonds are a controversial issue that has been dividing the 27-country region. Conservative policymakers in countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Austria are often wary of the idea of issuing...
- Cyber Rapid Response Team Established by Six EU Countries Formed by civilian and military experts, the CRRTs will join neutralisation and investigation of dangerous cyber incidents virtually or, if necessary, physically.
- Ireland Will Hold General Election On February 8 Ireland will hold a general election on Saturday February 8, 2020, Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has confirmed, Euronews reports.
Coronavirus Infected Residents of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recover
Saudis Raise Oil Pricing to U.S., Asia
Iraqi Military Dismisses Reports of Rocket Attack near Baghdad Airport
Iran Nuclear: Natanz Fire Caused 'Significant' Damage
Israel Strikes Gaza Targets After Rocket Fire
Armenia Records 28936 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Nikol Pashinyan Sends Congratulatory Message to Nursultan Nazarbayev on his 80th Birth Anniversary
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Iran Files Lawsuit in ICJ against US
Kanye West Announces He's Running for President
Armenia Records 28606 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Constitution is Not Only the Right and Responsibility But Also a Mindset, a Work Culture, a System of Values, and Morality: Armen Sarkissian
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Jean Castex on his Appointment to the Post of Prime Minister of the French Republic
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Held a Meeting With Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
I Should Highlight the High Pace and Quality in the Development of Armenia’s Armed Forces: PM Meets with MoD and AF Leadership
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Made New Appointments
Artsakh Republic President Received Foreign Minister of the Republic of Armenia Zohrab Mnatsakanyan
Narek Harutyunyan Appointed Deputy Prosecutor-General of the Artsakh Republic
The Authorities of the Republic of Artsakh Confirm Their Determination to Seek the Restoration of the Territorial Integrity of the Republic: Artsakh MFA
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Ancient Armenian Church Surfaces from under Lake Van
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Comment by the Spokesperson of the MFA of Armenia Anna Naghdalyan on the Remarks of the President of Azerbaijan During the Opening on N Military Unit
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Statement by the Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh on the Occasion of the 28th Anniversary of the Occupation of the Shahumian Region
Wind: 4 km/h