''Hundreds'' Of Chinese, Russia Agents ''Operating'' In Brussels: Report
The EU's foreign service has warned there are hundreds of Russian and Chinese intelligence agents operating in Brussels, according to a report in Germany's Welt am Sonntag newspaper.
The European External Action Service (EEAS) estimates there are "about 250 Chinese and 200 Russian spies in the European capital," Deutsche Welle reports.
Diplomats and military officials were advised to avoid certain parts of Brussels' European quarter, including a popular steakhouse and a cafe near the European Commission's main building, the report said.
- Azerbaijan And European Union at Odds Azerbaijan does not succeed in enshrining the desired wording in its documents with the European Union.
- Short Brexit Extension is Possible but Conditional: Donald Tusk Tusk mentioned that he "did not foresee" the need for an additional extraordinary meeting to discuss Brexit after the summit.
- France Denounced "Unacceptable" Meeting between Italy's Deputy Prime Minister and 'Yellow Vest" Protesters France denounced an "unacceptable" meeting between Italy's populist deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio and one of the leaders of France's anti-government ''yellow vest" protesters this week.
- Italy's Deputy Prime Minister Met with "Yellow Vest" Protests Leader in Paris Italy's deputy prime minister, Luigi Di Maio of the anti-establishemnt Five Star Movement, on 5 February in Paris met with "yellow vest" protests leader, Christophe Chalencon, and aslo with European Parliament...
- European Parliament Recognised Juan Guaido as De Facto Head of Venezuela The European Parliament recognised Venezuela’s self-declared interim president Juan Guaido as de facto head of state today on Thursday
8 Armenians in the Crashed Bus in Italy: MFA
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
State Budget Revenue Side in Excess of 62 Billion Drams - Issues Related to Allocation of Extra Budgetary Funds Discussed in Government
Washington Becomes First State Ever to Allow Human Composting
Council of Europe to Send Experts to Yerevan
Stanislav Zas to Assume Post of CSTO Secretary General from January 1, 2020
Armen Sarkissian to Attend Eurasian Media Forum at Invitation of Kazakhstan President
Failed Elections of Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to be examined at Turkey Constitutional Court
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation
Armenian Government's Vision For High Technology Development to Be Presented in Tallinn
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary to Leave for Russia
Russia to Make Every Effort to Improve Relations With US
"Traitors" Among Armed Forces Should Be Detained: Maduro
President of Artsakh Congratulates Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on His 80th Jubilee
China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Dutch Parliament Discusses Erdogan's Hate Speech on Armenian Genocide
Washington Gives Ankara Two Weeks to Abandon S 400 Deal
Former President of Ukraine Poroshenko Accused of Treason
U.S. Says Syria May Be Using Chemical Weapons
Air Raids Kill 12 Civilians in Jihadist-Held Syrian Town
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Wind: 5 km/h