Armenian Ambassador and Iranian Minister Discussed Cooperation Issues
Օn February 24 Armenian Ambassador to Iran Artashes Tumanyan met with Minister of Information and Communications Technology Mohammad-Javad Azari Jahromi, the official website of MFA of the Republic of Armenia reports.
During the meeting the interlocutors discussed the programs carried out so far in the IT and telecommunications sector and the future cooperation prospects.
They also spoke about the issues of bilateral cooperation which are to be discussed during the upcoming visit of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to Iran.
- Armenia, Iran FMs Discuss Situation in the Middle East The Foreign Minister of Armenia underlined Armenia's readiness to continue close cooperation with all its partners towards the regional stability and security.
- Nikol Pashinyan, Hassan Rouhani Discuss Broad Range of Issues on Bilateral Agenda Reference was also made to the prospects of joint efforts in railway communications, high technologies, customs, science and tourism.
- Armenian-Iranian Relationships. Pashinyan’s Belated Visit During prime minister Nikol Pashinyan’s official visit to Iran high ranking talks took place with the Iranian authorities including the Supreme Leader of Iran Ali Khamenei, the latter not always willing...
- Prime Minister Pashinyan Arrives in Iran on Official Visit After the official national anthems of the two countries had been played, Nikol Pashinyan and Hassan Rouhani welcomed the members of the two delegations and started their high-level talks.
- Armenia Is Following The Processes On Sanctions Against Iran Armenia openly speaks about the worries in connection with the sanctions imposed against Iran, spokesperson for the Foreign Ministry Anna Naghdalyan told reporters on Tuesday.
33-year Old Patient Died of Coronavirus: Arsen Torosyan
Positive-Tested PM Pashinyan and Family Members Show no Coronavirus Symptoms
Government Expands Scope of 8th Anti-Crisis Program Beneficiaries
Zakharova: There are no Dramatic Changes in Karabakh Settlement, but Optimism Remains
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Davit Ananyan Announced About His Resignation
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President of Artsakh Appoints New Justice Minister
Aleksander Lukashenko Appointed The New Prime Minister Of Belarus
Hong Kong Passes China National Anthem Bill amid Protests
President of Artsakh Received the Mayor of Stepanakert
Libya's GNA Retakes Tripoli Airport from Haftar's Forces
North Korea: Kim's Sister threatens to End Military Pact over Leaflets
Artak Davtyan: No Violations In The Import Of Armaments And Military Equipment
Trump Administration to Bar Chinese Passenger Carriers from Flying to U.S.
Trump Believes He won’t Need to Invoke Insurrection Act
Armenia Records 11221 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Artsakh Republic President Sent a Condolence Letter to the Family of Prominent Writer and Publicist Maxim Hovhannisyan
Belarus President Dismisses Government
The President of Artsakh Republic will Submit for the Consideration of the Parliament the Candidacy of Mher Aghajanyan to the Post of Prosecutor General
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 9 km/h