Putin and Pashinyan to Meet in Kazakhstan on May 29
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan will hold a bilateral meeting "on the sidelines" of the EEU High Council, which will be held in Kazakhstan on May 29, Federation Council Speaker Valentina Matviyenko said at a meeting with speaker of the Armenian Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan, vestnikkavkaza reports, referring to RIA Novosti.
"On October 1, the same event will be held in Yerevan, where the leaders of our countries will be able to hold a meeting as well," she said.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenian-Russian Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Planet” hosts political commentator Hayk Khalatyan to discuss Armenian-Russian relationships.
- Lavrov: Armenia and Russia Prepare Document Guaranteeing Absence of Foreign Military and Transparency of Biolabs Armenia and Russia are process a document guaranteeing the more transparent work of biological laboratories in Armenia in terms of guaranteeing the absence of any threats and risks, Russian foreign minister...
- I Consider Russia’s Position on the Issue Highly Constructive - Pashinyan Russia’s position in the issue of appointment of CSTO secretary general is highly constructive. RA acting PM Nikol Pashinyan stated at a press conference today on November 20.
- In Relations with Armenia Russia Proceeds from the Statements of Nikol Pashinyan: Lavrov During the meeting Zohrab Mnatsakanyan noted that the Armenian government is committed to deepening and strengthening cooperation with Russia, this remains one of the priorities, and Yerevan is determined...
- Yerevan Expects New High-Level Contacts with Russia, Mnatsakanyan According to him, Armenia intends to expend its cooperation with Russia in all fields, as well as within Eurasian Economic Union and CSTO.
8 Armenians in the Crashed Bus in Italy: MFA
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
State Budget Revenue Side in Excess of 62 Billion Drams - Issues Related to Allocation of Extra Budgetary Funds Discussed in Government
Washington Becomes First State Ever to Allow Human Composting
Council of Europe to Send Experts to Yerevan
Stanislav Zas to Assume Post of CSTO Secretary General from January 1, 2020
Armen Sarkissian to Attend Eurasian Media Forum at Invitation of Kazakhstan President
Failed Elections of Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople to be examined at Turkey Constitutional Court
President of Artsakh Holds Working Consultation
Armenian Government's Vision For High Technology Development to Be Presented in Tallinn
Armenia’s Security Council Secretary to Leave for Russia
Russia to Make Every Effort to Improve Relations With US
"Traitors" Among Armed Forces Should Be Detained: Maduro
President of Artsakh Congratulates Major-General Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on His 80th Jubilee
China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song
Dutch Parliament Discusses Erdogan's Hate Speech on Armenian Genocide
Washington Gives Ankara Two Weeks to Abandon S 400 Deal
Former President of Ukraine Poroshenko Accused of Treason
U.S. Says Syria May Be Using Chemical Weapons
Air Raids Kill 12 Civilians in Jihadist-Held Syrian Town
It Is a Crime that Turkey Doesn't Want to Return Mount Ararat to Armenians: Zhirinovsky
French MP on Notre Dame de Paris Fire: How Can One Blame God For Fire? (Exclusive)
Recognition Path of the Armenian Genocide Through 2018-2019
Nubar Pasha, Armenian, the First Prime Minister of Egypt
This Year Marks the 150th Birthday of Renowned Armenian Composer Komitas
INSIGHT From Yerevan: Turkey’s Genocide Policy
INSIGHT FROM YEREVAN: The Legal Aspects of the Armenian Genocide
Anna Kazanjian Longobardo, Armenian, Designer of the American Missile Navigation System
Erdogan Follows the Footsteps of His Criminal Ancestors
"During its EAEU Presidency, Armenia will Make Every Effort to Back the Positive Dynamics of Integration" - Eurasian Intergovernmental Council Meets in Yerevan
Wind: 5 km/h