A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released
The Department of Justice on Monday released a new version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election and President Donald Trump's campaign, shedding light on why significant portions of the 448-page document were redacted before it was released to the public earlier this month, Buzzfeed reports.
The new version was released by the Department of Justice in response to a Freedom of Information Act request and a subsequent lawsuit filed by BuzzFeed News and separately by the Electronic Privacy and Information Center.
This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions," and which was withheld on national security grounds.
- Trump: The EU Is Treating the US Very Unfairly The situation over EU relations will become very difficult if the EU does not "shape up," said US President Donald Trump.
- Trump Nearly Forgot Melania by Getting into a Helicopter A video has emerged of the American president walking towards the helicopter himself, and just in the middle of the road stops to wait for his wife
- 9 Killed in South Dakota Plane Crash A Pilatus PC-12, a single-engine turboprop passenger plane, had as many as 12 people on board when it crashed shortly after takeoff about a mile from Chamberlain Municipal Airport,
- Member of The US Senate Requires to Impose Sanctions Against Turkey Member of the US Senate Democrat Chris van Hollen said that Turkey crossed the red line by starting testing the radars of the S-400 air defense systems acquired from Russia, he wrote about this on his...
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Met with the Delegation of the Armenian Assembly of America At the request of the guests, the Foreign Minister presented the main directions and priorities of the foreign policy of Artsakh, touched upon the processes of peaceful settlement of the Azerbaijan-Karabakh...
Johnson Says Britain Can Soon Stop Talking about Brexit if He Wins Vote
President Armen Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the King of Thailand
Azerbaijan to Hold Parliamentary Elections on February 9
YouTube Reveals Its Most Popular Music Videos for 2019
Dutch Parliament Adopts Amendment to Open Embassy in Yerevan
President Sarkissian Met with a Group of Participants of the Silicon Mountain Conference
Mass Strike Paralyses France as Thousands of Protesters Take to Streets
The Newly Appointed Ambassador of the South African Republic Presented His Credentials to President Sarkissian
We are Aimed at Solving Very Tangible and Concrete Problems: Nikol Pashinyan
Security of Artsakh People will not be Compromised, Armenian FM Says at OSCE Ministerial Meeting
Risk of Escalation Remains in Karabakh: OSCE Chairperson
The World's Most Expensive Christmas Tree
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Participated in the Meeting of the Eastern Partnership Foreign Ministers
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Committee to Investigate Possible Corruption Risks at Yerevan Municipality Formed in Armenia Parliament
Roadways are Closed and Difficult to Pass: Drivers are Advised to Drive Only on Winter Tires
Armenian President Congratulates King of Thailand on National Day
Armenian FM Highlights Artsakh's Direct Engagement to NK Conflict Settlement Process
Serzh Sargsyan Does Not Consider Himself Guilty Under Charge Brought Against Him
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan Kicks Off in Bratislava
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Pope Francis Refers to Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Wind: 6 km/h