A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released
The Department of Justice on Monday released a new version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election and President Donald Trump's campaign, shedding light on why significant portions of the 448-page document were redacted before it was released to the public earlier this month, Buzzfeed reports.
The new version was released by the Department of Justice in response to a Freedom of Information Act request and a subsequent lawsuit filed by BuzzFeed News and separately by the Electronic Privacy and Information Center.
This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions," and which was withheld on national security grounds.
- House Majority Leader Hoyer Statement on Protests in Moscow I call on the Russian authorities to release political prisoners.
- Senate Fails to Override Trump's Veto on Saudi Arms Sales In May, the Trump administration said it would go ahead with more than $8 billion in military sales, sidestepping a congressional review process.
- Trump Threatened to Tax French Wines U.S. President Donald Trump threatened to tax French wines on Friday in retaliation for France’s recent proposal to levy a tax aimed at big U.S. technology companies
- Trump Speaks Before Presidential Seal Doctored with Symbols of Russia and Golf In other words, a proud presidential symbol was apparently reworked to shame Trump over two of the biggest targets of anti-Trump criticism – Russian involvement in the 2016 election and excessive golfing...
- Trump to Discuss Turkey With GOP Senators at White House Next Week Citing two officials familiar with the matter, the report noted that the meeting, which will address "Turkey sanctions," will take place at 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
French Wine-Makers Hope for G7 Detente with Trump Over Tariffs
President Sarkissian Congratulates Zelensky on Ukrainian Independence Day
President Sahakyan Visited a Number of Water Supply Facilities in Stepanakert
5 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Strikes Japan
Amazon Fires: Brazil Sends Army to Help Tackle Blazes
Armenian PM Congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
Turkey's Erdogan to Visit Russia
Trump Says He’s Ordering American Companies to Immediately Start Looking for an Alternative to China
PM Nikol Pashinyan’s Congratulatory Message on Independence Declaration Anniversary
China to Impose 10%, 5% Extra Tariffs on $75 Billion Worth of US Imports
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
PM Neets with Residents of Amulsar-Affected Saravan and Goraik Communities
Putin Orders Officials to Prepare Response to US Cruise Missile Testing after INF Treaty Collapse
Armenia's Parliament Speaker Congratulates on 29th Anniversary of Independence Declaration
Mine Exploitation Means 10-25 Blasts a Day, with Each Blast Raising 25 Tons of Dust: Ex-Governor of Vayots Dzor
"The Amulsar Issue May be Tackled Based on the Balanced Interest of the Republic of Armenia" - Nikol Pashinyan Meets with Jermuk Residents
Canada Opposes Russia's Return to G8: Freeland
Amulsar Exploitation Should Have no Impact on Land, Water and Air: Armenia’s PM
Bako Sahakyan Had a Meeting with Composer Robert Amirkhanyan
Amazon Rainforest Fires: Macron Calls for G7 Talks to Focus on "International Crisis"
Trump Administration Attacks U.S. Aid Program to Artsakh
“Our Goal is to Make the Startup a Dominant Mindset in Armenia” - PM Meets with Sevan Startup Summit-2009 Participants (PHOTOS)
Armenian Killed in Aleppo
Artsakh Foreign Minister Masis Mayilian Met with Prime Minister of the Australian State of New South Wales Gladys Berejiklian
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border More than 900 Times
Our Strength Comes From our Ideas, Country’s Leaders and Country’s Rating: Security Council Secretary
In Uruguay Garo Paylan Together with His Party Colleague Paid Tribute to the Memory of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Delivered a Speech at the Meeting with the Armenian Community of Australia
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border more than 65 Times
Environmentalists conduct protest action in front of government building against Amulsar exploitation
Wind: 17 km/h