A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released
The Department of Justice on Monday released a new version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election and President Donald Trump's campaign, shedding light on why significant portions of the 448-page document were redacted before it was released to the public earlier this month, Buzzfeed reports.
The new version was released by the Department of Justice in response to a Freedom of Information Act request and a subsequent lawsuit filed by BuzzFeed News and separately by the Electronic Privacy and Information Center.
This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions," and which was withheld on national security grounds.
- Judge Orders Social-Media Silence for Roger Stone If Stone continues to post on social media after today, he could be found in contempt of court and face jail time.
- Boris Johnson to Seek Trump Trade Deal in First Move as Leader The key to the whole thing is the US.
- Trump Aides Pick Sanctions to Punish Turkey for Russian Missiles The administration chose one of three sets of actions
- Man Dies as Police Shootout Follows Firebomb Attack on Immigration Centre: USA The detention centre has also held immigration-seeking parents separated from their children under Donald Trump’s “zero tolerance” policy, an effort meant to deter illegal immigration.
- Trump Says He will Meet Russia’s Putin at G-20 Summit Next Week In an interview on Fox News, Trump said he would hold meetings with Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping. Trump confirmed earlier this week he would be meeting with Xi.
Head of Parliament Has Meetings with Representatives of the U.S. Armenian Organizations
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
US Preparing to Send Hundreds of Troops to Saudi Arabia Amid Iran Tensions
US House Rejects Bid to Launch Trump Impeachment Proceedings
Bako Sahakyan Attended Maxim Hochannisyan's 85th Birthday Anniversary Evening
U.S. Removing Turkey from F-35 Program
Hot Line With Azerbaijani President Does Not Guarantee There Will Be No Victims – Pashinyan
Armenia’s Chief Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs Departs for Russia on Working Visit
PM Pashinyan Does Not Rule Out Constitutional Amendments for Overcoming Constitutional Crisis in Armenia
Armenian PM, Holy See Apostolic Nuncio Discuss Development of Armenia-Vatican Relations
Three Turkish Diplomats Killed in Attack in Iraq’s Erbil, Media Reports Say
Moscow Court Extends Arrest of All 24 Ukrainian Sailors Detained in Kerch Strait
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Ursula von der Leyen on Being Elected President of the European Commission
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
“The Government’s goal is to make the public procurement system more flexible, enforce the principle of fair competition and eradicate corruption” - PM Holds Consultation
Armenian Deputy PM Meets With Irish Minister for Children and Youth Affairs in New York
Artsakh Republic Foreign Minister Met with the Security Council Secretary of the Republic of Armenia
Ararat Mirzoyan and Nancy Pelosi Discuss Issues on Armenian-American Relations
President of Artsakh Signed Laws
Trump: US not Seeking 'Regime Change' in Iran
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
PM: "Our Will Is Unshakable and Our Hand Will Not Flinch Against Those Who Try to Revive the Methods of Violence in the Republic of Armenia"
Wind: 5 km/h