A New Version Of The Mueller Report Has Been Released
The Department of Justice on Monday released a new version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election and President Donald Trump's campaign, shedding light on why significant portions of the 448-page document were redacted before it was released to the public earlier this month, Buzzfeed reports.
The new version was released by the Department of Justice in response to a Freedom of Information Act request and a subsequent lawsuit filed by BuzzFeed News and separately by the Electronic Privacy and Information Center.
This new version of the report clearly states which information was withheld because it would interfere with ongoing law enforcement proceedings, which "would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions," and which was withheld on national security grounds.
- U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh Congressman TJ Cox (D-CA) – a first-term legislator representing California’s Central Valley – spearheaded the successful passage today of an amendment appropriating Fiscal Year 2020 (FY20) U.S....
- Political Part of Trump's Middle East Peace Plan Might be Delayed Greenblatt said the White House wanted to release the political part of the peace plan during the summer, "but the new elections have thrown us off."
- At White House, Kardashian Promotes Prisoner Reentry Effort Trump pronounced himself a fan of Kardashian West’s advocacy, praising her genes.
- Man Sets Himself on Fire Near White House (video) Secret Service spokesman Jeffrey Adams said in a statement that the agency’s Uniformed Division Officers "responded in seconds" after the "male individual lit himself on fire." Officers then began administering...
- China's Got Its Own Anti-U.S. Trade War Song This privately-produced song has more than 100,000 views on WeChat and is just one of many signs of brewing anti-American sentiment on Chinese social media as trade talks falter.
Karabakh's Return to Negotiating Table Is Always Discussed: Nikol Pashinyan
Kosovo's Lessons For the World And For Armenians
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
France's Sarkozy to Face Trial for Influence Peddling
Moscow Ready to Respond If US Stations Military Bases Near Russian Borders
Armenia Planning on Taking New Loans Worth $1.5 Billion
Saudi Crown Prince Should Be Investigated Over Killing of Journalist Khashoggi
Iran Says Will Not Extend 60-Day Deadline to Scale Back Nuclear Deal Commitments
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
Morsy's Son Blames Egyptian Regime For 'Slow Deliberate Medical Murdering' of Ex-President
U.S. House Passes Cox Amendment on U.S. Aid to Artsakh
Donald Trump Formally Launches 2020 Re-Election Bid
U.S., China Rekindle Trade Talks Ahead of Trump-Xi G20 Meeting
Angela Merkel Says She Is 'Very Well' After Visibly Shaking During Ceremony
UN Calls For 'Prompt And Thorough' Probe Into Morsi's Death
U.S. House Passes Speier Amendment Appropriating Additional $40 Million for Armenia
Ex-UEFA Boss Platini Released After Being Questioned in 2022 World Cup Probe
RA FM Meeting With OSCE MG Co-Chairs
Nikol Pashinyan Hosts Renowned Scientist Raymond Damadian
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Our Plans Will Target Reinforcement of Civil Society And Its Role: Naira Karapetyan, Director of ''European Integration'' NGO
Trump’s New Immigration Plan’s Threats to Armenia
Giacomo Luigi Ciamician, Armenian Chemist, the Pioneer of Solar Energy Idea
Kosovo's Threats to Join Albania Raise Opportunities For Armenia and Artsakh
Child Marriages Still in Place in India
Karabakh: "Coercion to Peace" Gaining Ground Again
Artworks on Scarves: Exclusive Interview with “Artuyt” Founder Arevik Arakelyan
Artsakh Should Be Fully Involved in the Humanitarian Events: Expert
Suspension of Turkey’s NATO Membership is Not Realistic in the Near Future
Wind: 9 km/h