Next Group of Armenian Specialists Leaves for Syria
The next group from Armenia consisting of humanitarian de-miners, doctors and specialists ensuring their security has arrived in Aleppo, Syria on June 4 aimed at providing humanitarian aid to the Syrian people, Armenpress reports.
The Armenian specialists will carry out humanitarian demining works, will provide medical service to the people in settlements that are free of military operations.
The transportation and provision issues of the Armenian specialists have been carried out by the assistance of the Russian side.
- Syrian Troops Continue Push Into Jihadist Stronghold of Idlib Syrian troops captured the town of Qalaat al-Madiq on Thursday as they continued a push into a remaining rebel-held enclave located in Idlib province. The UN Security Council will hold a closed-door meeting...
- Why Iran Supports Turkey, Or the Regional Puzzle in Syria Interestingly, Iran joined this operation: this is the first Turkish-Iranian joint operation against the PKK. Turkey announced a joint operation with Iran against the PKK on the eve of the general elections...
- Withdrawal Of US Forces In Syria May Begin In "Weeks" Gen. Joseph Votel, the head of U.S. Central Command, temporarily moved additional security and logistics forces into Syria to prepare for the eventual withdrawal of the more than 2,000 American troops...
- Armenian Specialists Have Arrived in Syria The group consists of 83 members, among them de-mining specialists and doctors.
- U.S. Military Sets April Target Date for Leaving Syria With U.S.-backed fighters poised to seize the final Syrian sanctuaries held by Islamic State in the coming days, the U.S. military is turning its attention toward a withdrawal of forces in the coming weeks.
Saudi Arabia Set for 24-Hour Trading Amid Prayer Time Confusion
Delegation Led by Ararat Mirzoyan Takes Part in Works of Leadership Forum in Washington
PM Nikol Pashinyan Extends Birthday Greetings to German Chancellor Angela Merkel
Artsakh Defense Minister, Secretary of Armenia’s Security Council Discuss Security Issues
US Wants to Spend 37.4 Billion on Aid for Venezuelan Opposition
Iranian Diplomats, Families Living in New York Face U.S. Travel Curbs
Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with U.S. Senate Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Judge Orders Social-Media Silence for Roger Stone
President Sarkissian Congratulated Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel on her Birth Anniversary
Bako Sahakyan Received Armen Grigoryan
Armenian Greco-Roman Wrestlers to Participate in International Tournaments
Armenian Ambassador Tigran Mkrtchyan’s Interview Published at The Baltic Times
PM receives CCAF Co-Chair Ara Toranian
Armenian Ambassador’s Article Published at Diplomatic World Magazine
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Interdepartmental Committee on Development of Armenian National Security Strategy Created
Armenia Operative Headquarters Set Up
Armenian FM to Depart for US on Working Visit
EU Renews Sanctions on N.Korea over Nuclear Program
New Zealand PM "Utterly" Disagrees With Trump's Tweets On Congresswomen
"Any Armenian Living Outside the Homeland Should Realize That Their Ultimate Goal is to Return to Armenia": Nikol Pashinyan (PHOTOS)
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Sense of Realizing Mistake of Interfering With Law Enforcement
RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations
Magnifier: Office of High Commissioner on Diaspora
Washington Meetings Not to Yield Serious Results?
PM Nikol Pashinyan, Mrs. Anna Hakobyan Arrive in Singapore on Official Visit; They Met with Local and Neighboring Countries’ Armenian Communities
Charles Aznavour's Love Letters to Be Put Up for Auction
For Who the Ministry of Diaspora was Abolished
Armenia Won't Go to Unilateral Concessions which Endanger Artsakh’s Security and Right to Self-Determination
Insight From Yerevan: Outcomes of Armenia And Azerbaijan FM Meeting
Wind: 11 km/h