Next Group of Armenian Specialists Leaves for Syria
The next group from Armenia consisting of humanitarian de-miners, doctors and specialists ensuring their security has arrived in Aleppo, Syria on June 4 aimed at providing humanitarian aid to the Syrian people, Armenpress reports.
The Armenian specialists will carry out humanitarian demining works, will provide medical service to the people in settlements that are free of military operations.
The transportation and provision issues of the Armenian specialists have been carried out by the assistance of the Russian side.
- Turkey Is Ready For a New Military Operation in Northern Syria Kalyn said. He also added that in the event of a threat, ''an assessment will be made and everything necessary will be done.''
- Russia, Iran and Turkey Discussed the Turkish Operation in Syria Russian side tried to convince Ankara to solve the problem by peaceful means, without resorting to violence.
- US Forces in Syria Attacked after Air rRids on Armed Groups Iran-backed armed groups had earlier promised to retaliate after the US launched several air raids on the groups in Iraq and Syria on Sunday.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
Without Artsakh there is no Armenia, without Armenia it is obvious what fate our Diaspora will have: David Babayan
Meeting of Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Iran
Armenia-Azerbaijan Border Situation Relatively Stable as of 10:30am
Feast of the Holy Cross of Varague
We Continue to Urge the Parties to Engage in Peace Process - Blinken
David Babayan Met with Senior Staff Members of Hayastan All-Armenian Fund
MoD: One of Divisions of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Went on a Provocation
Armenian, Georgian Prime Ministers meet in New York
In a Meeting with Charles Michel, Nikol Pashinyan Emphasizes the Need for Addressed Assessments Over Azerbaijani Aggression
Pashinyan Meets with UN Secretary General António Guterres
Kremlin Spokesman Denies Reports of Plans to Call Up 1.2 Mln Russians
Pashinyan Presents the Consequences of Azerbaijan's Aggression to the President of Slovenia
Reports on Evacuations in Tavush Border Towns Are Fake News: Governor’s Office
We Call on Azerbaijan to Return the Troops to their Initial Positions: US Embassy to Armenia
President Harutyunyan Received Members of the "Free Homeland-UCA" Parliamentary Faction
After Azeri Attacks on Armenia, US Embassy Issues Travel Warning to its Employees to Several Locations
No Changes in Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
Trump Warns US 'Is Going to Hell' and Needs Strong Leadership
Deputy FM, CSTO Chief Discuss Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border
The Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of Armenia and Jordan
Alen Simonyan’s Congratulations to Artur Tovmasyan on Artsakh Independence Day
Azerbaijan Returns Five POWs to Armenian Side
Ukrainian General Estimates Kiev’s Losses at Hundreds of Thousands since Feb
Azeri Propaganda Spreads Fake Videos, Old Gootage From 2020 War
Latest Events on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Have Nothing to Do with Karabakh: Putin
Ararat Mirzoyan Received the Delegation of the Deputies of the National Assembly of Artsakh
State Department Responds to Turkey's Claims: Greek Islands Sovereignty is not Disputed
Why Do We Need Such a World if There is no Artsakh There: David Babayan
Russia, China Can Reach $200 Bln in Trade Turnover Soon: Putin
Armenia, Turkey, Azerbaijan Leaders to Attend Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit
Wind: 1.54 km/h