Azerbaijani Armed Forces Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border about 95 Times
In the period from July 14 to 20, the Azerbaijani Armed Forces violated the ceasefire regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan border about 95 times, the press service of the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry reports.
The opponent fired more than 900 rounds in the direction of the Armenian positions.
The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Azerbaijan Violates Ceasefire over 260 on Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border during Past Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- Situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani Border Relatively Calm: MOD Spokesperson The adversary fired five times in the direction of positions near Chinari, Movses, Nerkin Karmiraghbyur and once in the direction of Zangakatun.
- Adversary Attempts Subversive Intrusion, Thrown Back with Casualties: Artsakh Defense Army The Defense Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh calls the Azerbaijani side to refrain from unpromising tactics of artificial escalation of the situation.
- Azerbaijan Violated The Ceasefire Regime More Than 190 Times This Week The units of the Defense Army retain full-fledged control on the front line, continuing to confidently carry out their combat duty.
- OSCE Mission will Conduct a Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan The authorities of the Republic of Artsakh have expressed their readiness to assist in conducting the monitoring and to ensure the security of the OSCE Mission members.
Military Аctions Оngoing: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
One Civilian Dies, another 4 Receive Injuries in Artsakh’s Hadrut
Arayik Harutyunyan and David Tonoyan Visited the Operations Control Center
Defense Army Reports About Death of 28 Armenian Servicemen During Today’s Military Actions
More Destructions of Azerbaijani Military Equipment (VIDEO)
MFA of Armenia: The People of Artsakh Are Fighting Against The Turkish-Azerbaijani Alliance
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Canada-Armenia Parliamentary Friendship Group Condemns Azerbaijani Aggression against Artsakh
Armenian Side Does Not Have Alive Captured Azerbaijani Military: Artsrun Hovhannisyan
Armenia Records 49574 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Bodies of Killed Azeri Troops Left Behind in Artsakhi Territory
Sotk-Karvachar Roadway Is Closed
Joe Biden: I Call for Urgent de-Escalation, Restoring the Ceasefire
U.S. Department of State: Participation of External Parties would only Exacerbate Regional Tensions
Artsakh Creates Operative Headquarters
‘This Massive Escalation Bringing in a New Situation’ – Armenian FM's Interview to France 24
Armenia’s Minister of Defense Holds Operative Consultation
Armenia's MOD: Azerbaijan Resumes Intensive Military Actions, Uses TOS Heavy Artillery System
Defense Army Carries Out Few Brilliant Military Operations During the Night: Arayik Harutyunyan
Artsakh Defense Army Restores a Number of Previously Lost Positions
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
ICRC Representatives Visited Armenian Captives In Azerbaijan
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Armenia Records 47877 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Armenia, Artsakh ex-President Kocharyan: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Has Never Been Part of Independent Azerbaijan
Nikol Pashinyan On UN 75th Anniversary: "Rejection of the right to self-determination could only lead to oppression and further violence"
OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs Invited the Ministers of Armenia and Azerbaijan to Meet Individually
Wind: 14 km/h