Syrian Gov't Agrees to Conditional Ceasefire in Rebel-Held Idlib
The Syrian government has agreed to a truce in the northwestern region of Idlib on condition that a Turkish-Russian buffer zone deal is implemented, according to Syria's state news agency, SANA.
Thursday's announcement, which follows weeks of heavy bombardment in the region of some three million residents, came as talks resumed in Kazakhstan between rebel-backer Turkey and Syrian government allies, Russia and Iran, Al-Jazeera reports.
SANA cited a Syrian military source who announced the government's "approval for a ceasefire in the de-escalation zone in Idlib starting from tonight", on the condition that rebels withdraw forces and weaponry from a buffer zone based on a September accord struck in the Russian resort of Sochi.
- Turkey will Hit Syrian Government Forces Anywhere if Troops Hurt: Erdogan Speaking in Ankara, Erdogan said Turkey is determined to push Syrian government forces beyond Turkish observation posts in the northwestern Idlib region by the end of February. “We will do this by any...
- The Syrian Army Took Control Of Saraqeb The Syrian army has taken control of a strategic northwestern crossroads town, its latest gain in a weeks-long offensive against the country's last major rebel bastion,
- Joint Turkish-Russian Patrol In Northern Syria Was Canceled Joint Turkish-Russian patrol scheduled for today in northern Syria’s Ayn al-Arab was canceled after Syrian regime attacks targeted Turkish soldiers in Idlib
- Number of Turkish Soldiers Killed In Idlib Increased The number of Turkish soldiers killed as a result of shelling in Idlib increased to six, NTV reported referring to the Ministry of National Defense of Turkey.
- Children Among Eight Killed in Syria as Missile Hits School Syrian forces launched a wide ground offensive last week in the northwest, after weeks of bombardment that displaced tens of the thousands of people in Idlib province.
Bako Sahakyan Received Minister of High-Tech Industry of the Republic of Armenia Hakob Arshakyan
The Number Of Victims Of Coronavirus Reached 1,874
First 10 Names Of The "No" Initiative Group Is Announced
"We are One Family" – PM on Military and Society
Armenia’s High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs Meets Cilicia Business Club Members in Moscow
Feast of St. Ghevond the Priest and His Companions
Some Roads in Armenia are Closed and Difficult to Pass
Armenia PM Will Participate In Referendum Campaign
Armen Sarkissian Met with Head of the EU Delegation to Armenia
Iran Ready for Gulf Security Talks
Armenian from Wuhan Repatriated after Quarantine in Kazakhstan
US Successfully Tests Trident II Ballistic Missile Capable of Carrying Nuclear Warhead
Nikol Pashinyan Offers Condolences on the Untimely Demise of German Avagyan
Erdogan to Visit Baku
Armenian Church Delegation to Have Official Meeting with Pope Francis
EU Extends Arms Embargo against Belarus, Travel Ban on Four Individuals
UAE Issues Operating License for Arab World's First Nuclear Plant
Campaigning Ahead of Constitutional Referendum Begins
14 presidential Candidates, 2 Blocs and 10 Parties Apply to Participate in Eections in Artsakh
Coronavirus: China’s Hubei Province Orders Everybody to Stay Home
Garo Paylan Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize: Organizations Can Join the Initiative and Give Their Vote to Him
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
For the First Time Ever Istanbul's Mayor Issues a Condolence Note on the Day of the Assassination of Hrant Dink
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
Turkey's First Professional Boxer Garbis Zakaryan Dies at 90
FIDE Bans Organizer of Turkish Tournament who Asked Armenian Delegate to Cancel Participation: Maria Gevorgyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
"Yerevan-2800" Silver Collector Coin Takes 3rd Place
Wind: 3 km/h