Turkey's Erdogan to Visit Russia
Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will be paying a visit to Russia on August 27, reports RIA Novosti, citing Erdogan’s press service, RIA Novosti.
“On August 27, the President will be paying a one-day visit to the Russian Federation,” the press release reads.
There are no details about the agenda.
- Erdogan Hopes to Meet with Putin on March 5 ‘in the Worst-Case Scenario’ The Turkish leader stressed that the bilateral meeting with Putin could be held in Ankara and in Istanbul.
- Putin Expresses Concern Over Aggressive Actions in Idlib During Talks with Erdogan The parties also agreed to intensify inter-agency consultations over Idlib, particularly with respect to military institutions.
- EU to Give Turkey More Time to Avoid Tax Blacklisting The tax haven debate adds to a number of issues in which the EU faces the choice between enforcing its own rules and jeopardizing an agreement under which Turkey helped stem the flow of migrants to Europe...
- At Least Three Dead as Turkish Jet Skids off Runway in Istanbul The majority of people on board were Turkish, but local media quoted the airline's records as saying there were 22 foreign passengers from 12 other countries. A small number of children are believed to...
- Turkish Military Convoy Crosses Syria Border, Heads to Southern Idlib - TV Earlier, Al Mayadeen TV channel reported that the Syrian forces had surrounded a Turkish observation point in Maar Hattat, a Syrian village in the Idlib governorate. On December 23, another Turkish post...
The Sumgait Pogroms Marked the Beginning of the Karabakh Conflict: Armenia's MFA Statement
Stanislav Zas Affirms CSTO Position: There's no Alternative to Peaceful Settlement of Karabakh Conflict
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Convened a Working Consultation to Discuss Activities Aimed at Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus in the Republic
France's Macron Says Coronavirus 'Epidemic Is on the Way'
Saudi Arabia Temporarily Bars Entry for Pilgrims as Coronavirus Fears Escalate
Maduro Asks Trump to Leave Venezuela Alone
Armenia's MFA Urges Country’s Citizens not to Visit 5 Countries Due to New Coronavirus Outbreak
Russia Interested in Pro-Russian Forces to Have Weighty Role in Armenia’s Domestic Political Life: Kopirkin
Denmark Confirms First Coronavirus Case in Man Returning From Holiday in Italy
Armenia Women's National Team will Have a Training Camp
"Law enforcement must meet our people’s legitimate expectations" - PM holds consultation on corruption
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
First Flow of Armenian Citizens Returns from Iran by Special Flight
Euro Zone Governments Should Use Budget Measures to Support Growth: Lagarde
Facebook to Ban Misleading Ads About Coronavirus
Bako Sahakyan Visited the Artsakh Republic Defense Ministry
Georgian Defense Minister Will Arrive in Armenia on Official Visit
Armenian Ambassador to Iran Urges not to Spread Panic Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Armenian, Cuban FMs Met in Geneva
Because of the Armenian Genocide Azerbaijani-Turkish Designer Says He Will Never Make a Dress for Kim Kardashian
The King of Jordan: “The Saint Karapet Armenian Apostolic Church in Jordan is the Testament to the Enduring Armenian History in our Country”
Death to Armenia: Pan-Turkic Fascists in Iran Attemted to Play an Armenophobic Trick
February 20: the Birth of Artsakh Movement
The Jewish Press: Turkey Working to Take Over Armenian Quarter in Jerusalem’s Old City
Nikol Pashinyan Made A Motion To Grant Armenian Citizenship To A 105-Year Old Italian-Armenian
The people of Artsakh have never participated in the elections of Azerbaijan either now, or throughout the entire history of the Republic of Azerbaijan: Anna Naghdalyan
Syrian-Armenian Soldier Killed in Idlib During Firefight with Terrorists
Garbis Zakaryan - Turkey's First Professional Boxer
ANCA Calls on US to Match Armenia and Azerbaijan Military Assistance
Wind: 5 km/h