Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City
Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will depart for New York on September 22 to participate in the works of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, aysor.am reports.
MFA official told that on September 23 Armenia’s foreign minister will meet with his Azerbaijani counterpart with the mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on the Statement Issued by the Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan Regarding the Inauguration of the newly Elected President of Artsakh in Shushi Armenia is committed to an exclusively peaceful settlement of the conflict within the framework of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairmanship
- Pashinyan: If Necessary, I’m Ready to Discuss the Karabakh Issue with Artsakh Ex-Presidents According to him, there was always the idea of peacekeeping forces in previous documents and public statements.
- Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed April four-day war showed how fragile the Agreement on Ceasefire is and how easy it is to break it. Until now, on NKR-Azerbaijan border and on Armenia-Azerbaijan border people are dying, and if we summarize...
- Canada FM: There has Not Been any Change to Our Position on Nagorno-Karabakh In a letter addressed to the Armenian National Committee of Canada (ANCC) on May 4th, Canada’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Hon. François-Philippe Champagne clarified Canada’s position on Artsakh...
- Liberation of Shushi: The Turning Point of the “Wedding in the Mountains” May 8 in the history of the Karabakh war will perhaps be remembered as a turning point – with that day marking the start of the operation called “wedding in the mountains”, which changed not only...
All Airlines Certified in Armenia Are Included in List Subject to Operating Ban or Operational Restrictions within EU
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Artsakh Republic President Arayik Harutyunyan Received President of the Football Federation of Armenia Armen Melikbekyan
PM Instructs to be Consistent in Enforcing the Restrictions set by the Commandant’s Office and Control the Organization of Mass Events
Armenia to Participate in Victory Day military Parade in Moscow
ohrab Mnatsakanyan Congratulated Masis Mayilian on his Reappointment as Foreign Minister of Artsakh
Russia not Welcome at G7, Canada's Trudeau Says
Benefactor Mikael Vardanyan Donates AMD 93mn to all Children with Disabilities of Benefit-Receiving Families in Yerevan
Nikol Pashinyan Congratulates Italian Counterpart on National Day
Asian Development Bank, Electric Networks of Armenia Sign $20mn Working Capital Support Loan
India PM Wishes Speedy Recovery to Armenian Counterpart
Armen Sarkissian Sent A Congratulatory Message To The President Of Italy
EU Army Project Lives on as Brussels Plans Eye-Watering €8 BILLION Fund
Nikol Pashinyan Had a Telephone Conversation With Alexander Lukashenko
3 COVID-19 New Cases Reported in Artsakh
CB: Central Bank of Armenia will not Publish Data of Debtors from Now On
Zohrab Mnatsakanyan Spoke To UK’s Minister for European Neighborhood And The Americas
101-Year-Old Resident of Yerevan’s Nork Nursing Home Recovers from Coronavirus
Armenia Records 10009 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Rudik Hyusnunts Appointed Chief Adviser to Artsakh President
Seerpoohi Elias: Armenian Woman and the First Chief Justice of New Zealand
Trump Nominates Patrick Hovakimian as National Intelligence General Counsel
Armenians Caused the Coronavirus to Plague Us: Garo Paylan Raised the Issue of Attack on Armenian Church in Turkey
David Tukhmanov, Armenian, Author of the Best Victory Day Song
Trilateral Ceasefire Agreement Signed Between NKR, Armenia and Azerbaijan: 26 Years Have Passed
Gevorg Nalbandian: an Armenian who Wrote an Anthem for an African Country
The Armenian Love of Aivazovsky
Azerbaijan Informed neither Armenia, nor International Organizations about the Military Exercises: RA Defense Ministry Spokesperson
Vazgen Oganesov: An Armenian Who Did Not Let Hitler to Run Away from Berlin
Murderer of Hrant Dink Ogun Samast May Be Released in Nine Months
Wind: 7 km/h