Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Hold Meeting in New York City
Armenia’s Foreign Minister Zohrab Mnatsakanyan will depart for New York on September 22 to participate in the works of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly, aysor.am reports.
MFA official told that on September 23 Armenia’s foreign minister will meet with his Azerbaijani counterpart with the mediation and participation of the OSCE Minsk Group.
- Trump Promises to Easily Solve Nagorno Karabakh Conflict ''We will solve that issue. I call it an ''easy case''. Go and tell this to the people. Armenia. It's easy to solve if you know what to do'', Trump said.
- USA Pushing Azerbaijan to Accept Ceasefire Agreement “We spent all week-end trying to reach peace between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Armenia agreed to the ceasefire, Azerbaijan not yet. We are pushing them toward it,” O’Brien told CBS.
- Our Primary Task is to Ensure the Self-Defense of Nagorno-Karabakh and its People - PM Receives French Parliament Delegation Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan received a French parliamentary delegation in visit to Armenia. The Prime Minister thanked them for visiting Armenia at this difficult time and for standing by the Armenian...
- Artsakh President: Both the Army And the Militia Forces Stand Firmly in Their Positions to Defend the Homeland In his words, the main actions that should be taken to stop the arrogant and aggressive behavior of the enemy and to inflict irreparable losses on him have been discussed on spot.
- Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Sent a Thank-you Letter to Australian New South Wales MP Hugh McDermott On behalf of the authorities and people of Artsakh, Masis Mayilian expressed deep gratitude for the steadfast support of the aspirations of the people of Artsakh to live in peace on their journey to build...
Armenia, Azerbaijan reach another ceasefire agreement
Trump Promises to Easily Solve Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
USA Pushing Azerbaijan to Accept Ceasefire Agreement
Our Primary Task is to Ensure the Self-Defense of Nagorno-Karabakh and its People - PM Receives French Parliament Delegation
Artsakh President: Both the Army And the Militia Forces Stand Firmly in Their Positions to Defend the Homeland
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Masis Mayilian Sent a Thank-you Letter to Australian New South Wales MP Hugh McDermott
Artsakh Defense Army Publishes Names of Other Killed 11 Servicemen
Lee Kun-hee, Samsung’s Chairman, Dies at 78
Our people in Nagorno-Karabakh Will Live in Freedom, in Dignity, in Safety, and in Security- Armenian FM
France recalls Ambassador from Turkey
Armenia Records 77837 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
During the Night, the Situation on the Artsakh-Azerbaijani Conflict Zone Remained Relatively Stable, but Tense
During the Night of October 24, Azerbaijan Continued Bombarding Armenian Settlements
Foreign Ministry of the Republic of Artsakh Appealed to the ICRC in Connection with the Publication of Videos of Servicemen of Defense Army of the Republic of Artsakh and a Civilian
Artsrun Hovhannisyan Presented Interactive Map of Military Actions (video)
Today the Situation in Different Sectors of the Frontline Was Not Too Tense
Armenia's Foreign Minister Met with the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Azerbaijani Armed Forces Are Attempting Offensive Operations in Armenian Armed Forces Uniforms
Artsakh Army Destroys another Azerbaijani UAV
Friends of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh Should React Immediately. Armen Sarkissian's Interview to Al-Ahram
Armenians in Nagorno Karabakh Will Never Be Defeated: Kim Kardasian Posted President Sarkissian's Interview
Artsakh's Guardian Angel - St. Savior Ghazanchetsots Cathedral (Virtual Tour)
Despite Your Best Efforts, Turkey, Azerbaijan... We Will Never Be Annihilated: Alexis Ohanian
Kim Kardashian donates 1 million USD to "Hayastan" All Armenian Fund
Armen Knyazyan is Awarded with the Highest title of the "Hero of Artsakh"
We Hope Armenians Will Be Able to Defend Against what Azerbaijanis are Doing – Pompeo
Experts of the Human Rights Defender’s Office Have Identified Location and Time of Azerbaijani Criminal Ativities Towards Armenian Prisoners of War
Emmanuel Macron Proposes New Talks on Nagorno-Karabakh
MFA Spokesperson Statement in Response to the Statement by the EEAS Spokesperson on the So-Called "Strikes on the City of Ganja"
Aurora Founders to Provide $2 Million in Assistance to Armenia and Artsakh
Wind: 5 km/h