OPEC Hopes Russia will be Able to Resolve Differences Between Iran, Saudi Arabia
OPEC hopes that Russia and personally President Vladimir Putin will be able to help resolve the differences between Iran and Saudi Arabia to stabilize the oil market, OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo said during the Russian Energy Week, Regnum reports.
Without a doubt, President Putin has more than just political authority, not only in the Middle East, but also on a global scale, he said adding that they very much hope that he will apply his good qualities and help to reconcile, smooth out the differences that exist between some of our member countries.
According to him, this is necessary not only in the interests of stability and peace, but also so that OPEC can continue to successfully make decisions in the interests of the market, TASS reported.
The organization’s secretary general also spoke about his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of Russian Energy Week.
According to him, they have a very fruitful conversation with President Vladimir Putin.
- Nobel Prize in Economics Won by Trio for Work on Easing Poverty The three, who often collaborate in their research, were awarded the prize — officially known as the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in memory of Alfred Nobel — for developing new, experimental research methods...
- Ecuador to Quit OPEC in 2020 in Search of Bigger Export Revenue "The decision is based on the issues and internal challenges that the country must take on related to fiscal sustainability," the energy ministry said in a statement, without providing further details.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- Saudi Oil Supplies Return to pre-Attack Level: Minister Prince Abdulaziz called on the international community to take strong action against the attack “on the global economy and energy markets.”
- China Hopes U.S. Will Create Conditions Necessary for September Trade Talks China hopes the United States can cancel the planned additional tariffs to avoid an escalation in the trade war, its commerce ministry spokesman, Gao Feng, told reporters on Thursday.
- Iran Opposes any Turkish Military Operation in Syria Ankara said on Tuesday it had completed preparations for a military operation in northeast Syria after the United States began pulling back troops.
- Iran Guards Chief: Destroying Israel Now not a Dream but an ‘Achievable Goal’ The remarks were made at a biannual meeting in Tehran for commanders of the IRGC amid rising tensions between Iran and the US and its allies.
- Attacks on Iran will Bring Captivity and Defeat, Senior Military Official Says The United States, Saudi Arabia and European powers blame Iran for a Sept. 14 attack on a Saudi oil facility. Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi group, which has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition...
- Fifa 'Assured' Iranian Women will Be Able to Attend Football Matches Women have effectively been banned from stadiums where men are playing since just after the 1979 Islamic revolution.
- Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War' Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for Saturday's strikes on Saudi's oil facilities, but the United States alleged the attack involved cruise missiles from Iran and amounts to "an...
Nairi Hunanyan to Get Response Over his Parole Application Till December 1
Armenia Considers it Inappropriate to Participate in summit of Non-Aligned Movement in Baku
President of Armenia Мet with the President of Estonia
India-Armenia Pharmaceutical Business Forum-Exhibition to be Held in Yerevan
Ministry of Justice Budget Allocation Bid Discussed in Government
Erdogan Says Ready to Resume Turkey’s Operation in Syria
Tusk: No-Deal Brexit will Never Be Our Decision
Nikol Pashinyan Attended the Forest Summit: Global Action and Armenia
President of Artsakh Met with Received Rohingya People Leader Kyaw Hla Aung
Mher Markosyan - CISM World Games Bronze Medalist
Putin to Meet with Eight African Leaders on October 23, Says Aide
The OSCE Mission Conducted Monitoring on the Border of Artsakh and Azerbaijan
Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Pompeo: Trump 'Fully Prepared' to Take Military Action if Needed
Minsk Package of Measures has no Alternative for Ukraine Settlement, say Putin and Macron
Weather Forecast in Armenia
Pentagon Draws up Plans for Quick Afghanistan Withdrawal in Case Trump Blindsides Military
In Ancient Throne Ritual, Japanese Emperor Naruhito Vows to Fulfill Duty
Bolivia: Protests Mount as Electoral Body Says Evo Morales is Close to Victory
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party Wins Canada's General Election
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Citizens of Syria, Lebanon and Iraq Allowed to Obtain Armenian Passports in Their Countries Till Dec. 31
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Kim Kardashian Baptized in Armenia's Etchmiadzin: Christian Name Heghine
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Armenia’s PM Condemns Distortion of History by Azerbaijani President, Describes it As Disrespect Toward Armenia and Heads of CIS Countries
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Armenian, Azerbaijani FMs to Meet Again under Co-Chair Auspices before the End of the Year: OSCE MG Statement
Wind: 5 km/h