OPEC Hopes Russia will be Able to Resolve Differences Between Iran, Saudi Arabia
OPEC hopes that Russia and personally President Vladimir Putin will be able to help resolve the differences between Iran and Saudi Arabia to stabilize the oil market, OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo said during the Russian Energy Week, Regnum reports.
Without a doubt, President Putin has more than just political authority, not only in the Middle East, but also on a global scale, he said adding that they very much hope that he will apply his good qualities and help to reconcile, smooth out the differences that exist between some of our member countries.
According to him, this is necessary not only in the interests of stability and peace, but also so that OPEC can continue to successfully make decisions in the interests of the market, TASS reported.
The organization’s secretary general also spoke about his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin as part of Russian Energy Week.
According to him, they have a very fruitful conversation with President Vladimir Putin.
- Ecuador to Quit OPEC in 2020 in Search of Bigger Export Revenue "The decision is based on the issues and internal challenges that the country must take on related to fiscal sustainability," the energy ministry said in a statement, without providing further details.
- Eurozone Economy Faces More "Prolonged Sag", Mario Draghi Warns Mr Draghi’s comments came after a key survey of business executives showed that the eurozone’s economy was close to stalling, dragged down by a steep drop in German manufacturing activity. The new...
- Saudi Oil Supplies Return to pre-Attack Level: Minister Prince Abdulaziz called on the international community to take strong action against the attack “on the global economy and energy markets.”
- China Hopes U.S. Will Create Conditions Necessary for September Trade Talks China hopes the United States can cancel the planned additional tariffs to avoid an escalation in the trade war, its commerce ministry spokesman, Gao Feng, told reporters on Thursday.
- Oil Drops as Recession Risks Mount with Trade War Tariffs Brent crude was down 54 cents, or 0.9%, at $58.80 a barrel by 0538 GMT, having earlier touched $58.24, the lowest since Aug. 15.
- Iran Opposes any Turkish Military Operation in Syria Ankara said on Tuesday it had completed preparations for a military operation in northeast Syria after the United States began pulling back troops.
- Iran Guards Chief: Destroying Israel Now not a Dream but an ‘Achievable Goal’ The remarks were made at a biannual meeting in Tehran for commanders of the IRGC amid rising tensions between Iran and the US and its allies.
- Attacks on Iran will Bring Captivity and Defeat, Senior Military Official Says The United States, Saudi Arabia and European powers blame Iran for a Sept. 14 attack on a Saudi oil facility. Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi group, which has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition...
- Fifa 'Assured' Iranian Women will Be Able to Attend Football Matches Women have effectively been banned from stadiums where men are playing since just after the 1979 Islamic revolution.
- Iran's Zarif Warns of 'All-out War' Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for Saturday's strikes on Saudi's oil facilities, but the United States alleged the attack involved cruise missiles from Iran and amounts to "an...
Poland Election: Ruling Law and Justice Party Claims Victory
Jane Fonda Arrested During Climate Protest Outside U.S. Capitol
Germany's Merkel Tells Erdogan to Halt Syria Offensive Immediately
Artsakh President Participated at Harvest Day Trade Fair
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting With Members of the USA Delegation
Parliamentary Elections Underway in Poland
1 Dead, 50 Injured as Typhoon Hagibis Makes Landfall on Japan's Izu Peninsula
Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting in Stepanakert With Members of the Delegation From Canada
Turkey Takes Control of Syria's Ras al-Ayn
More Than Six Million People Advised to Evacuate in Japan
Nikol Pashinyan Holds Phone Talks with Vladimir Putin
Euro 2021: Armenia U21 National Team Celebrates Its Frst Victory
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Bako Sahakyan Receives Russia’s State Duma Member Konstantin Zatulin
Roads in Armenia are Passable: Goris-Kapan Roadway will be Closed for Trucks
Bako Sahakyan Held a Meeting with Members of Belgian, Cypriot and Czech Delegation
Artsakh President Meets with Delegation of the Belgian Francophone Regions
The Participants of the Friends of Artsakh Forum, Which Took Place in Stepanakert Adopted a Concluding Declaration
Establishment of Iraq-Artsakh Friendship Group Proposed
We must find a way of dialogue, compromise, mutual trust and respect between our peoples: Pashinyan
I've Heard about Blood-Thirsty Turks since I Was 11: Cher Reminded about Armenian Genocide and Condemned Ankara’s Operations in Syria
Armenia Marks the 28th Anniversary of Independence
Google Changes Doodle to Mark Armenia’s 28th Anniversary of Independence
ANCA thanks Kim Kardashian for raising Armenia's worldwide recognition
Buckingham Palace ‘Displeased’ by Cameron’s Comments about Seeking Queen’s Help during Scottish Referendum
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Strategic Military Exercises to be Held on September 24-October 5, Involving Government Agencies and Local Self-Government Organizations
''California Demands Justice for the Murder of 1.5 million Armenians'': California Governor Signs Divestment from Turkish Bonds Act Into Law
Military Rank of Lieutenant-General Conferred to the Artsakh Defense Minister, Commander of the Defense Army
Comment by Foreign Ministry Spokesperson on Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev's Speech at Valdai Discussion Club
Wind: 4 km/h