Croatia Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement
The Croatian parliament on Friday ratified the Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) between the European Union and Armenia.
The agreement, signed at the EU Eastern Partnership’s December 2017 summit in Brussels (Belgium), has been so far ratified by Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, United Kingdom, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Finland and Italy. The National Assembly of Armenia ratified the deal on April 11, 2018.
- Italian Senate Ratifies EU-Armenia Agreement 242 lawmakers voted in favor of the ratification of the agreement, 2 abstained.
- Germany Notified Upon the Completion of its Internal Procedures Necessary for the Ratification of the Armenia-EU Agreement On 23 August, 2019, Germany notified the EU Council upon the completion of its internal procedures necessary for the ratification of the Armenia-EU CEPA.
- Tigran Avinyan Welcomes Newly Appointed Czech Ambassador The interlocutors reflected on EU-Armenia relations and the cooperation underway in the framework of the Eastern Partnership.
- RA-EU Partnership Road-Map Hardly Overlaps EEU Regulations Within the framework of the planned activities, the focus has been on creating jobs in the regions and ensuring regional economic growth.
- INSIGHT From Yerevan: Armenia-EU Relationships “Insight from Yerevan: Earth” hosts Karen Simonyan, Bright Armenia faction MP, to discuss the outcomes of the second session of Armenia-EU partnership in Brussels.
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
Armenia's Prime Minister Arrives in Rome
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Junior Diplomats of the Foreign Ministry of Armenia
Speaker of RA National Assembly Ararat Mirzoyan Meets with Speaker of RF Federation Council Valentina Matviyenko
Artsakh President Met a Group of Students From the Diplomatic School Under the RA Foreign Ministry
The President of Armenian Football Federation Resigns From Office
Nikol Pashinyan, Anna Hakobyan Visit Catholic Cathedral in Milan (PHOTOS)
Vladimir Putin Will Meet with Mehriban Aliyeva
Armenian PM’s Spokesperson Comments on Incident in Milan Involving Azerbaijani "Blogger"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
President Armen Sarkissian Invited Businessmen to Make Investments in Armenia: Our Doors are Open for You
Trump Considering Withdrawing up to 4,000 U.S. Troops from South Korea
Presentation of Three-Year-Old St. Mary to the Church
President of Artsakh Signed a Decree on the 2020 Winter Draft and Demobilization.
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 3 km/h