Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has blamed Turkey for expansionist plans regarding the country’s northern districts. He said about it on Tuesday while visiting the Syrian army on a front sector in the Idlib Governorate, TASS reports.
"The Turkish president has stolen oil and wheat from Syria and also took factories away from Aleppo, and now [Tayyip] Erdogan wants to steal part of Syrian soil with its natural resources," SANA news agency quoted the Syrian leader as saying.
Bashar al-Assad highlighted that Syria "equally values each part of its land, so the development of the military situation has utmost importance." "We’ve been saying that the battle in Idlib has crucial importance and will put an end to anarchy and terrorism in all Syrian regions," the Syrian president said, addressing the military.
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
- The Ceasefire In Idlib Is Being Observed The ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib that was agreed by Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin is being observed and the situation on the ground is calm, Russia’s RIA news...
- MFAs Of Russia And Iran Discussed The Situation In Idlib Iranian and Russian Foreign Ministers Mohammad Javad Zarif and Sergey Lavrov held telephone conversations, during which they also discussed the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19, the situation in...
Ararat Danielyan Appointed Adviser to Artsakh President
Artsakh's Foreign Minister Sent Thank-You Letters to a Group of US Congressmen
Armenia PM Appoints New Head of Department
Status of Hagia Sophia Can Be Changed by Presidential Decree
Greece Urges Turkey to Keep Hagia Sophia as Museum
Erdogan Vows Social Media Controls over Insults to Family
Natural Gas Supply to Armenia is Temporarily Suspended
Armenia Gets One-Year Customs Tax Break Within EEU Framework
The Government Approved the Agreement on Commercial Cooperation Between Armenia and Kazakhstan
US Urges Turkey to Keep Saint Sophia as Museum
Health Minister: Rehabilitation Units of Armenian Hospitals Overloaded
Artsakh President Approved the Government’s Decisions
Armenia Records 26658 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Feast of the Holy Translators St. Sahak and St. Mesrop
Republican Party of Armenia Supreme Body Holds Session Chaired by Serzh Sargsyan
Ten Thousand COVID-19 Tests Reach Armenia
PM: Compliance with three Primary Safety Rules Should be a Matter of Daily Responsibility
In Near Future I'll Try to Give more Detailed Explanations on All Issues: Armenia's 2nd President
Arayik Harutyunyan Awarded Shoushi Technological University lecturer Artyusha Harutyunyan
Nikol Pashinyan Conveys Congratulations to Justin Trudeau
''Nasty Armenian'': Turkish Singer Sued for Insulting Armenians in a Post Addressed to Kim Kardashian
Karen Bekaryan: Nikol Pashinyan Has Forgotten that His Mission Is to Represent and Advocate the Interests of His Country
Reddit Cofounder Alexis Ohanian Resigns from Board, Urges Seat Be Filled by Black Candidate
Greek Defence Minister: Turkey’s Behaviour is Aggressive But Our Powerful Armed Forces is a Deterrent
Government Approves 22nd Anti-Crisis Program: Unemployed Citizens to Receive Lump-Sum Assistance at the Rate of the Minimum Wage
Turkey Drew Up Plans to Invade Greece and Armenia: Jerusalem Post
ANCA Calls for Robust US Funding for Artsakh
Armenia’s Government Should Oppose Turkey Attempts to Take Over Armenian Properties in Jerusalem
Comment by the Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan Regarding Bellicose Statements of Various Circles of Azerbaijani Authorities
Armenia PM: Constitutional Court President will be Dismissed, Powers of CC Members will Terminate in a Few Hours
Wind: 13 km/h