Erdogan Wants to Steal Part of Syrian Soil and Its Natural Resources, Assad Says
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has blamed Turkey for expansionist plans regarding the country’s northern districts. He said about it on Tuesday while visiting the Syrian army on a front sector in the Idlib Governorate, TASS reports.
"The Turkish president has stolen oil and wheat from Syria and also took factories away from Aleppo, and now [Tayyip] Erdogan wants to steal part of Syrian soil with its natural resources," SANA news agency quoted the Syrian leader as saying.
Bashar al-Assad highlighted that Syria "equally values each part of its land, so the development of the military situation has utmost importance." "We’ve been saying that the battle in Idlib has crucial importance and will put an end to anarchy and terrorism in all Syrian regions," the Syrian president said, addressing the military.
- The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11 Kazakhstan will host the next round of Syria peace talks sponsored by Russia, Turkey and Iran on December 10-11, Kazakh foreign minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi told reporters on Friday, Reuters reports.
- Israel Strikes ‘Dozens’ of Targets in Syria Video footage from Syria appeared to show a Syrian air defense missile crashing to the ground in a heavily populated area shortly after launching, which may account for at least some of the casualties.
- Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria Pastor of the Armenian Catholic Community of Qamishli Priest Hovsep Petoyan and his father Priest Abraham Petoyan were traveling in a vehicle en route to Deir ez-Zor when terrorists opened gunfire on their...
- Western Sanctions on Syria Only Hurt the People in Order to Push Regime Change Agenda – Assad to RT “This might also be a last-ditch attempt to push them to be against the government. They tried it last winter, they tried it before but it did not work because people knew the whole story and knew where...
- Erdogan Plans to Discuss Situation in Syria with Putin According to the Turkish president, Ankara "will honor its part of the commitments under the agreements that had been reached to the very end."
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Draft 2020 State Budget Submitted to Karabakh Parliament
EDB Aims to Expand its Activities in Armenia
Armenian, Italian PMs Hold High-Level Talks: Wide Range of Bilateral and Multilateral Agenda Issues Discussed in Rome
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Armenia's NA Speaker Takes Part in the Meeting of the CIS Inter-Parliamentary Assembly Council
US Recommends Turkey to "Get Rid of" the Russian S-400
The Next Round of Syria Peace Talks Will Take Place on December 10-11
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan Received a Delegation of Ukrainian Entrepreneurs of Armenian Origin
Memorandum of the Artsakh Republic Foreign Ministry Disseminated in the UN
Senators Menendez and Cruz Call for Senate Adoption of Armenian Genocide Resolution
The Ministry of Culture of Poland Awarded Medal to General Producer of Armenian National Philharmonic Orchestra
Pompeo Urges Iranian Protesters To Submit Videos, Photos To Document ‘Abuses’
The Visa Free Regime Between Armenia and China Will Be Adopted in December
Senator David Purdue Blocks Armenian Genocide Resolution
Meeting Held Between the Armenian Prime Minister and the President of the Italian Senate
Serzh Sargsyan Attends EPP Summit in Zagreb
PM Introduces Armenia’s Investment Opportunities to Italian Business Community
Our Government Implements an Open-Door Policy Towards Foreign Investments: Armenia's PM
Armenia Elected as a Member of the Council of the UNESCO International Bureau of Education
I Cannot Stop Cursing the Genocide Committed against Armenians: Fethullah Gulen's Letter Addressed to the Armenian Patriarch of Constantinople Was Found
"You and Erdogan Brought ISIS": Cher Comments on Murder of Armenian Priest in Syria
Armenian Genocide Resolution scheduled for a vote in US House of Representatives
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Kim Kardashian Expects US House of Representatives Would Recognize Armenian Genocide
Only Turkish parliament can heal Armenian people’s wounds, says Garo Paylan
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Reception at the Embassy of the Republic of Armenia to the USA in Honor of the Artsakh Republic Delegation
Nikol Pashinyan: “Making Real Changes for the Sake of Humans, the State and the Church Has Been My Mission”
Wind: 6 km/h