Two Armenian Priests Shot Dead by Terrorists in Syria
Terrorists have gunned down two Armenian priests in Qamishli, a city in northeastern Syria, ''Armenpress'' reports, referring to Gandzasar.
Pastor of the Armenian Catholic Community of Qamishli Priest Hovsep Petoyan and his father Priest Abraham Petoyan were traveling in a vehicle en route to Deir ez-Zor when terrorists opened gunfire on their car and killed them.
According to Gandzasar the Armenian Catholic priests were heading to inspect the condition of the Catholic Church.
The Pastor’s father died instantly in the attack.
Priest Hovsep Petoyan succumbed to his wounds minutes after the gunfire attack.
Deacon Fati Sano of the Al-Hasakeh church, who was a passenger in the vehicle, was wounded.
- Syria: Assad's Baath Party Wins Majority in Parliamentary Polls More than 7,000 polling stations were set up across government-controlled parts of the country. Voting also took place in former opposition-held areas for the time since government forces retook much of...
- Russia, China Veto U.N. Approval of Aid Deliveries to Syria from Turkey The Security Council will now vote on a rival Russian text that would only approve one Turkish crossing for aid access for six months. During the coronavirus pandemic the council has been operating virtually,...
- Russia, Turkey Conduct Third Joint Patrol in Idlib The first joint Russian-Turkish patrol of the M4 highway section in the Idlib de-escalation zone took place on March 15.
- Russian Military Delegation To Arrive In Ankara On March 10 Russian military delegation will arrive in Ankara on March 10 to discuss joint patrols in Syria’s Idlib, RIA Novosti reports.
- US Welcomes Russian-Turkish Ceasefire In Idlib The United States is encouraged by reports of a Russian-Turkish ceasefire in Syria's Idlib province, a spokesperson for the US Department of State told on Thursday
Artsakh Confirms 9 New Cases of COVID-19 in Past 24 Hours
Israel Tightens Coronavirus Restrictions as Cases Continue to Surge
Trudeau: Canada Already in Second Wave of Coronavirus
Armenia Records 48251 Confirmed Coronavirus Cases
Obama Shares His Phone Number
Armenia’s New Ambassador to Bulgaria Presents Credentials to President Rumen Radev
Russia’s FM Discussed with Azerbaijani Side NK Status Issue and Liberation of Surrounding Territories: Russian MFA
Military Exercises "Shant-2020" To Be Held On November 16-20 In Armenia
Armen Sarkissian: Armenia and China Have Great Potential for Cooperation
US-Based SADA Systems Plans to Establish Global Center for Technological Solutions in Armenia
Weather forecast in Armenia
Artsakh NA Speaker Artur Tovmasyan Visits Armenia
Representatives of The ARF-Dashnaktsutyun Met The Russian Ambassador to Armenia
Over 100 Healthcare Workers in Armenia Will Soon be Awarded for Efforts on Fighting COVID-19
Humanitarian Assistance Transferred from Artsakh to ‘Chevy Chase’ Surgery Center in Los Angeles
Asphalting of the Karvachar Road Has Been Launched: Artsakh President Made a Tour
The Court Hearing On Changing Pre-trial Measure of Gagik Tsarukyan Was Adjourned
The Inauguration Ceremony Of Alexander Lukashenko Took Place In Minsk
EU Asylum-Seeker Distribution won't Work: Austria's Kurz
Saudi Arabia to Gradually Resume Umrah Pilgrimage
Declaration on Proclamation of the Nagorno Karabakh Republic
Statement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the Violation of the Rights of the Officer Gurgen Alaverdyan who Appeared Under the Azerbaijani Jurisdiction
Artsakh Women Participate in 1-Week Combat Preparedness Training at Initiative of Armenian PM’s Wife (PHOTOS)
Ancient Armenian Fortress Surfaces from under Lake Van
Armenia Joined International Religious Freedom Alliance’s COVID-19 and Religious Minorities Pandemic Statement
The Government of Artsakh Also Contributes to the Preservation of the Armenian Community of Lebanon. President Harutyunyan Convoked a Consultation
Artsakh Republic President Approved the New Composition of the Security Council of the Country
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Internal investigation Will Reveal All Circumstances of Disappearance of the Armenian Officer - Defense Minister
Azerbaijani Side Launches New Fortification Works on the Border, Armenian Side Suspends such Activities
Wind: 4 km/h