Artsakh Crowned Volleyball Champion
Artsakh has been crowned Armenia’s champion.
In order to determine the winner of the Armenian Volleyball Premier League an additional game was held in Yerevan where Artsakh won 3:1 CSKA in a tense fight.
The NUACA team took the third position.
The medalists were awarded diplomas, medals, cups and special prizes as well as money rewards by the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Armenia.
The prizes were given to the teams by VFA President Hrachya Muradyan.
- WFA Signs Mmemorandum of Cooperation with Arab Wrestling Federation On 11 December the Wrestling Federation of Armenia and the Arab Wrestling Federation signed a memorandum of cooperation in Olympavan.
- All tickets of Lausanne 2020 Opening Ceremony Sold Out The Winter Youth Olympic Games will be held from 9-22 January, 2020, and 1880 athletes aged 15-18 will join them from more than 70 countries.
- 5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia In the daytime of December 8-9 in Lori, Tavush, Syunik Provinces and in Artsakh the air temperature will go up by 4-5 degrees.
- Artsakh Athlete Artur Arushanyan Became Three-Time World Champion Kyokushin World Championship was held in Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan on December 7-8.
- Grand Chess Tour: Aronian vs Carlsen Game Ends in a Draw China’s Ding Liren defeated France’s Maxime Vachier-Lagrave in the second game for champion’s title.
Artsakh President Receives Andrzej Kasprzyk
Some Roads in Armenia are Difficult to Pass
President Sarkissian Sent a Congratulatory Message to the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Boris Johnson
Out of Five Countries Armenia is Traditionally Russia’s Official Ally: Zatulin
Parliament of the Brussels-Capital Region Ratifies the Armenia-EU CEPA
Only Turkish Parliament Can Heal the Wound of the Armenian People: Garo Paylan
Artsakh Republic President Convened a Working Consultation in Martakert Region
Turkey summons US ambassador over Armenian genocide resolution
Foreign Minister of Artsakh Received Personal Representative of the OSCE Chairperson-in-Office
PM Receives Newly Appointed IMF Armenia Mission Head
No Document Discussed at Negotiations: Armenia’s MFA Spokesperson Refutes Mammadyarov’s Claims About "Lavrov’s Plan"
5 Day Weather Forecast in Armenia
Language of Threats Not Work in Armenia and Artsakh’s Case: Anna Naghdalyan
Cher Reacts to Senate Armenian Genocide Resolution
EU Leaders Agree to Extend Sanctions Against Russia for 6 Months
"Disgraceful": Turkey Lambasts US Senate for Armenian Genocide Vote
Armenia’s PM to Depart to St. Petersburg Next Week
Armenian FM Calls US Senate Resolution 150 a Decisive Step in Serving Justice
His Holiness Garegin II Welcomes US Senate Passage of Armenian Genocide Recognition Resolution
US Senate’s Resolution is the Victory of Justice and Truth – PM Pashinyan
Komitas Statue to Be Unveiled in Front of Istanbul’s Armenian Patriarchate
Artsakh Republic President Participated in the Opening Ceremony of the Library-Reading Hall of the "Matenadaran-Gandzasar" Scientific-Cultural Center
Revolution Turns into Ashes when the Given Promise Isn't Kept: Aram I Catholicos
December 10: Artsakh People Voted for Independence
Artsakh Republic President Held a Working Consultation with the Representatives of the Askeran Regional Administration and Community Heads
Impression is As if Authorities Want Quicker Settlement of Artsakh Issue to Live Freely: Vazgen Manukyan
Garo Paylan asked Turkish DM to Clarify Whether Turkish General Staff Has an Action Plan of Airstrikes against Armenia
Statement by MFA of Armenia Regarding the Statements by the President of Turkey on Armenian Genocide Made in the United States
Azerbaijan Violated the Ceasefire Regime on the Artsakh-Azerbaijan Border around 140 Times in One Week
Colonel Arayik Grigoryan Appointed Frst Deputy Director of the Artsakh Republic National Security Service
Wind: 3 km/h